2 Year Anniversary Live sale -up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be fine. I won't say it will stunt growth, but it definitely won't kill them. Some people stay right there at 250-300 par. This is the rock I bought.

D (84).jpeg

I ordered it through my LFS from Sea Dwelling Creatures, they do a drop once a week of Wysiwyg. I know most are common blue shrooms, but curious to know what is on the side and how the green one will grow out. I say one last week I really wanted, but it sold too fast. Another one this week is killer looking but $240. I'm kind of gambling the lower price ones for hitchhiker cooler corals.
Wow that’s awesome. They have some neat stuff there. Check out this combo zoa rock
CC0CBB2F-D08E-45C2-95A1-B1A1A9DE48E2.jpeg

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow that’s awesome. They have some neat stuff there. Check out this combo zoa rock
CC0CBB2F-D08E-45C2-95A1-B1A1A9DE48E2.jpeg
They do. I'm doing this as an experiment and really I just want this as a way to add 'live Aussie rock' without paying 50$ a pound and shipping. I'm going to not dip it and put it in my 10g frag tank. There isn't anything in there I couldn't lose, just few zoa frags from the main tank.

I don't have to pay shipping on the Furnace items there, so we'll see how it all shakes out.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just for you @billyocean to get back on acro track. Was doing a water change tonight and killed all my flow, so here are some of the newbies from the last sale, the steel reserve from time before last sale and my no name non SBB wild tenuis that is just cooking fire.

Steel Reserve (orange one on the left):

IMG_0641.jpeg

Some of the new ones which are almost all no namers (the Mille is the double rainbow)
IMG_0642.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

And my final gem:

IMG_0643.jpeg

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for you @billyocean to get back on acro track. Was doing a water change tonight and killed all my flow, so here are some of the newbies from the last sale, the steel reserve from time before last sale and my no name non SBB wild tenuis that is just cooking fire.

Steel Reserve (orange one on the left):

IMG_0641.jpeg

Some of the new ones which are almost all no namers (the Mille is the double rainbow)
IMG_0642.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

And my final gem:

IMG_0643.jpeg
Eww those look almost as nasty as @billyocean s.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Put a couple of updates in the build thread. Been a little Mia due to unfortunate events.

But the good thing is that ATI emailed saying our ICP test finally arrived. Really just thought it was lost lol. Hopefully see our water results tomorrow or Wednesday! Fingers crossed!

We did end up loosing a lot of SPS, due to my neglect. The toys story, physco kiwi, tiger, raspberry runt seem to be holding on for now. Going to do another 10g WC tomorrow. Gotta make myself get back at it!

But all of our @SBB Corals LPS are still doing great. Splitting new heads and all!

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put a couple of updates in the build thread. Been a little Mia due to unfortunate events.

But the good thing is that ATI emailed saying our ICP test finally arrived. Really just thought it was lost lol. Hopefully see our water results tomorrow or Wednesday! Fingers crossed!

We did end up loosing a lot of SPS, due to my neglect. The toys story, physco kiwi, tiger, raspberry runt seem to be holding on for now. Going to do another 10g WC tomorrow. Gotta make myself get back at it!

But all of our @SBB Corals LPS are still doing great. Splitting new heads and all!
I've noticed this same trend, and it makes me wonder, are my LPS thriving in water quality that my SPS don't like, or is the fact that my LPS are thriving creating a condition that my SPS do not like.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed this same trend, and it makes me wonder, are my LPS thriving in water quality that my SPS don't like, or is the fact that my LPS are thriving creating a condition that my SPS do not like.
I have both doing well in the same tank! But I have to put them on opposite sides of the tank that have very different flow and lighting

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have both doing well in the same tank! But I have to put them on opposite sides of the tank that have very different flow and lighting
Same here. I have my alves/ acans/bowers/cynarina/acantho in my 65 sps dominant at the bottom in shaded area. For what ever reason, they don't like my 180 lps/softies 180g.

Back