OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting shots in March of 2022. During this time I had a few of my chalices do some strange things.

IMG_2434.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_2424.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquariums are always and adventure. one is always striving for color, growth and that perfect piece. Sometimes when we have not wiped the glass in a minute we say great things or others just a disaster.
The aquarium is just cruising along at this point and trying to keep things stable. dyne life and I just have accepted it. always trying to fine that balance to see it truly gone.
Hell after wiping the glass we have discovered another spawning event. The Aussie gold torches have done it again. As I am not a scientist nor a marine biologist this has been an instructing discussion with many that I have talked about this. Some think this is a lunar cycle thing. Others say it is because my tank does get some natural sunlight. One has said there are male and female torches and I have the right balance... what the heck.lol. I will say that the torches I have are fat and not skinny. So some has said it could be a different species even. I have no idea at the end of the day but I do think lower flow may make it easier as I have had some dirty gyres for a minute or two.
here are some great blurry photos of my second spawn in the aquarium. Cool beans it is.

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2471.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back