Any online retailers with deals going on for lights/coral?

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anybody has seen any good deals recently on lights and/or corals. I'm mostly looking to upgrade to an AI prime or Kessel equivalent, but I'd love to see if there are deals on corals so I can just disinfect one box o_O

Hope everyone is doing well, Thanks for the suggestions!

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of coral sales going on for that stimulus package money. Just gotta find one that has stuff you like. :)

As for lights, I'd wait for easter to see if any of the big retailers throw a 10-15% off thing for easter.

OP
OP
vogtn

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of coral sales going on for that stimulus package money. Just gotta find one that has stuff you like. :)

As for lights, I'd wait for easter to see if any of the big retailers throw a 10-15% off thing for easter.

Thanks man, that's a good idea.. wait for a holiday (if I can). Any specific suggestions?

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish prices seem to be sky rocketing tbh.. Coral frags seem mostly stable so far.

OP
OP
vogtn

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish prices seem to be sky rocketing tbh.. Coral frags seem mostly stable so far.

My LFS have been pretty great recently with deliveries free over $100, but none of them sell equipment which is where I'm stuck..

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, that's a good idea.. wait for a holiday (if I can). Any specific suggestions?

If BulkReefSupply throws a special, Marine Depot usually follows in suit. So you can use either. I tend to use the one that I have a lot of points with unless one retailer has something that the other doesn't have. Most of the time though, they carry about the same stuff.

Reefnoobz90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could go with an open box prime

OP
OP
vogtn

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could go with an open box prime

That's a great idea! I'll think about it if its back in stock, but I guess its not so much of saving specifically on the light, instead buying in bulk. Bulk from a non corporate standard at least (~$500)

Reefnoobz90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great idea! I'll think about it if its back in stock, but I guess its not so much of saving specifically on the light, instead buying in bulk. Bulk from a non corporate standard at least (~$500)
Wow it was in stock when I sent it, who here bought it? Lol

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back