Best reef ready tank deal of 2024 - whose looking for a new tank?

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up apparently they used red seas template for the filter sock holder. I just put three of red seas filter media cup holders and they dropped right in no forcing. I bought those intentionally because people were complaining in the reviews that they were too small for their holders except the red sea people. I'm just running floss in them. I'm tired of tying up the washing machine on the weekends. Three kids worth of school clothes come first.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They still selling these discounted for local pickup? Looks like they stopped including the plumbing. This would be a nice intermediate upgrade between my packed 40 and the dream tank... But I'd need to sell like 10 black widow splits, haha!

OP
OP
VintageReefer

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up apparently they used red seas template for the filter sock holder. I just put three of red seas filter media cup holders and they dropped right in no forcing. I bought those intentionally because people were complaining in the reviews that they were too small for their holders except the red sea people. I'm just running floss in them. I'm tired of tying up the washing machine on the weekends. Three kids worth of school clothes come first.

Great find! Can you post a link please?

OP
OP
VintageReefer

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They still selling these discounted for local pickup? Looks like they stopped including the plumbing. This would be a nice intermediate upgrade between my packed 40 and the dream tank... But I'd need to sell like 10 black widow splits, haha!

The discount code was a temp promo that ended a while ago. And then from shipping these pallets all over the country they started charging for the return plumbing kit (was originally an add on, then included, and back to being an add on) because they were losing money after shipping

However…I spoke with my contact this month and I happened to ask them, what is your absolute best price you could do, if someone didn’t need shipping and could come pick it up? they told me…if they pick up and pay cash, they could sell for $1100 and INCLUDE the plumbing kit!

And if you need lighting…they said they have plenty of lights they could offer discounts on. Might have been open box for promo shoot for the website. Return pumps also

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back