coming to you form Maine USA! the boot reefer.

thebootreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I'm the boot reefer coming to you from Maine USA. iv started this hobby a little over a year ago, from turning my freshwater little setup into a test reef tank, with not to shabby success later upgrading to a water box! I'm new to the hobby and learning a lot. I also hope to get more involved slowly within the community! I find my self lurking around on here at night when I should be working on homework, and figured id make an account and give my self even more of a reason to procrastinate things!

a little about my journey! I started with a 36 bow front petco tank I had as a freshwater setup, until finally setting up and taking the jump to reefing. After not to shabby success, I made the big kid purchase ( for me!) and got the waterbox 50.3 AIO ( the huge pallet in my apartment parking was a shock 5 months later when it showed up after I forgot about it!) since then iv had that setup running for all most a year now! lot of ups and downs, small crashes, small losses but things are starting to steady out for me! I plan on doing major upgrades to my lights and filters soon and start a build thread! and see were it goes!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back