YES shipping is available

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Three-Species Mix - Tigriopus, Tisbe, and Apocyclops

FREE SHIPPING at $35 ($5 shipping for smaller orders) combine any of the products I sell to qualify for free shipping. Get the best live phyto available here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-8-species-phyto-free-shipping.1048122/#post-12417770

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If there are any problems (including shipping) just let me know and I will make it right (refund or re-ship).

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out USPS Priority mail on Tuesday.

10% DISCOUNT FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (You choose the frequency).

If you PM your PayPal email to me, I will send you an invoice (with payment options). Or, I can do Venmo or Cash App if you prefer.

Pod close up.jpg

Pod 16b.jpg
12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle) $16
($5 shipping or combine with other products for free shipping)

Pod 24.jpg
24oz (Shipped in a 32oz bottle) $29
($5 shipping or combine with other products for free shipping)

I have been culturing copepods for years. I haven't been able to add too many new customers lately because I haven't had enough pods available (thanks for your support), but I have expanded my cultures and would love some new customers! Here is a link to an older thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-phyto-8-species-blend-–-free-shipping.796578/ I had my first saltwater tank in the 70's and my first reef tank in the early 2000's. I'm happy to offer any help I can.

I culture each of these species separately and then mix them when they are harvested. I feed them my Live Phyto Blend (available here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-8-species-phyto-free-shipping.1048122/#post-12417770), so they are very healthy and nutritious.

If you would like a single species, add $1 per bottle. I culture them separately, but since I have never noticed a problem with some cross-contamination, I am not extemely careful about preventing some cross-contamination. So, there will likely be a few stragglers of other species even if you order a single species.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
TO late for this week for pods and phyto ?

I could actually ship you some tomorrow, but they might not get there until Monday. If you can’t give me your ZIP Code, I can see what the expected delivery date would be. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Tina69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi my name is Tina and I am just learning. What can you tell me regarding dosing of your products...

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi my name is Tina and I am just learning. What can you tell me regarding dosing of your products...

Hello Tina! Thanks for your interest! Sorry for the slow response - I was a little out of touch.

As for the copepods. I recommend adding the pods to you system or the culture vessel as soon as possible. They do much better in their new environment rather than being left in the bottle. Once they are in the system or culture vessel with the proper conditions and food (phyto is probably best), they will begin to reproduce. If there is predation in the system, it will probably be helpful to add some new pods occasionally.

As for the phyto, it is pretty difficult to overdose live phyto. In short, almost any amount added on a consistent basis will be beneficial. The organisms that consume it will grow and multiply to a point of equilibrium. This will be very beneficial to the system. The phyto feeds some organisms (including some corals) directly, and other organisms and corals consume the increased pods, offspring, and microorganisms that multiply because of the increased phytoplankton available. The phyto also consumes nutrients until it is consumed itself.

Having said that, I usually recommend starting to dose at 3ml/10gallons of system volume per day. This will actually give you more phyto cells than some other brands because I grow and ship the phyto at denser levels than some growers. As you observe, you can increase this amount by several times if you want (my smallest system is a 40 breeder with 20 sump, and I dose about 150ml/day). Pretty much the more the better. Or, a smaller amount would be okay too.

Fresh live phyto will keep for quite a while in the fridge. It is best to give it a gentle shake once a day. For the first month, there really isn’t any noticeable change. During the second month, the motile cells become less active, but there is still a fair amount of activity. By the end of the third month, there isn’t really any activity, but the cells are still intact. If a new culture is started with the three-month old sample, it will grow and some of the cells will be motile. So, using the phyto within a month would be ideal, within two months is fine, and even three months is probably okay.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

dherron721

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would like to order some pods. I would like the three species please.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’d like some where can I order?

Great! If you can send me a PM with what you would like and your PayPal email, I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo or Cash App if you prefer. Actually, I will send you a PM to keep it simple. Thanks!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 113 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back