Coral Identification

Old Man Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7324.jpeg
Hey folks. Could you tell me what kind of coral this is? I’ve been in the hobby for about 8 months. Had a FOWLR tank until now. Unfortunately there was a Brooklynella outbreak a couple months ago and I lost all my fish. Let the tank sit since then and decided it was a good time to add corals and a small RBA. I bought an Eagle Eye Zoa and they gave me a couple of mystery frags. One was a Zoa and then there was this guy. They said the name, but as I’m so new to all the corals it wasn’t something I knew already and I can’t remember the name they gave me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7324.jpeg
Hey folks. Could you tell me what kind of coral this is? I’ve been in the hobby for about 8 months. Had a FOWLR tank until now. Unfortunately there was a Brooklynella outbreak a couple months ago and I lost all my fish. Let the tank sit since then and decided it was a good time to add corals and a small RBA. I bought an Eagle Eye Zoa and they gave me a couple of mystery frags. One was a Zoa and then there was this guy. They said the name, but as I’m so new to all the corals it wasn’t something I knew already and I can’t remember the name they gave me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Holly Wood Stunner Chalice

Back