OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks happy what a great looking specimen. By chance remodel in basement containing a tank?
I can neither confirm or deny that at this time (AKA I haven't talked the wife into it yet)
I would really like to do an in wall tank once it's finished. Time will tell on that one.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wudup yall, long time no see. Just a quick update as I have been super busy. Had to do a complete teardown of my basement to have some major work done. They're coming later this month to do the work but everything had to come out, all the walls, electrical, re-did the lighting ect.... We filled an entire dumpster with debris and had more leftover that we tossed out in the garbage.
Just got back from a trip to Florida. Never driving there again lol. Next time it's by air!

Thanos is doing great. Still growing but much slower as he's reached his full size. This is the most updated pic I have of him.
20210324_101003.jpg

I hope you all are doing well, have a great day!

My sister in law had one, sat on her shoulder as she did housework, if I went around they would laugh as it would climb on me and basically curl up and go to sleep! :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wudup yall, long time no see. Just a quick update as I have been super busy. Had to do a complete teardown of my basement to have some major work done. They're coming later this month to do the work but everything had to come out, all the walls, electrical, re-did the lighting ect.... We filled an entire dumpster with debris and had more leftover that we tossed out in the garbage.
Just got back from a trip to Florida. Never driving there again lol. Next time it's by air!

Thanos is doing great. Still growing but much slower as he's reached his full size. This is the most updated pic I have of him.
20210324_101003.jpg

I hope you all are doing well, have a great day!
Napoleon says Hi!

20210602_100921.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Great looking dragon !!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now dont be gettin a nano and coming back

get a big one and come back

get two even
I severely doubt I'll ever have a tank again unfortunately. Wife and I want to travel more. And with no pets it's so much easier to just pack up and go.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have the beardy ?
No, sadly I had to find him a new home. I don't know what exactly was happening. But everytime I handled him I couldn't breathe. I don't know if I developed an allergy to him or the roaches or what. But I found him a good home with a friend of mine.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, sadly I had to find him a new home. I don't know what exactly was happening. But everytime I handled him I couldn't breathe. I don't know if I developed an allergy to him or the roaches or what. But I found him a good home with a friend of mine.
I'm sorry. Could be bit of both.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dubia cause that in some folks I have been told. I feed freeze dried and have no issues. I also feed a lot of greens and once a month a cut up strawberry and blue berries.

I did this for my first one who lived 9 years. So this one gets the same.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good, how about yourself?
Doing good. Especially with a little more free time since I decom'd the fish barn tanks. Got to be ready for the move to FL in a little over a year. Sadly, I still wont be ready to move then, even doing what I did to reduce things to move lol.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 115 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back