Get your Blankets Ready for WWC's Blizzard Flash Sale! Up to 80% off 1100 Frags, 80 $5 frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHIPPING

Shipping during the sale and after will be $34.99 ($29.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 02/03. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!
[/CENTER]

Papastavish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHIPPING

Shipping during the sale and after will be $34.99 ($29.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 02/03. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!
[/CENTER]
If I buy the box and don't get any corals do you refund my money?

reu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure I selected the correct shipping option every time I tried to rush through the checkout. I ordered a shipping box, and no other order shows shipping costs. Will WWC figure it out?

Fish & Sticks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
people did get $5 frags yes but the problem is that their links are broken to buy. I would also assume a company that only allows so many $5 frags would make sure that wouldnt be exceeded. They would lose a huge amount of money. The markup is insane on these items.
I agree, but if someone got more than 2 $5 dollar frags and the website let them check out is that really their fault?

brendanwilson94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, but if someone got more than 2 $5 dollar frags and the website let them check out is that really their fault?
That wouldnt be the person's fault. The system should limit a person to 2 $5 frags. If anyone was to get extra nobody would complain about that either so i dont see the point in your post.

reu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, but everything on the broken links is now up in the leftovers. Managed to get a Golden Hammer there at the same price.

Fish & Sticks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wouldnt be the person's fault. Nobody would complain about that either so i dont see the point in your post.
The point is people are upset that some people got more than 2 $5 frags and i don't see why they are blaming them when they clearly had to check out to the website. Also, if you don't see a point in my post, why take the time to reply to it? :thinking-face:

brendanwilson94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The point is people are upset that some people got more than 2 $5 frags and i don't see why they are blaming them when they clearly had to check out to the website. Also, if you don't see a point in my post, why take the time to reply to it? :thinking-face:
It doesnt matter that some got more $5 frags than some. I want to buy some torches that others bought before i did. Their site not working is a different thing.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each purchase is separate, that's how you secure the frag. WWC has no idea you purchased ten $5 frags til after the sale. That's why the rules are laid out in the very first post. They will correct it but the downside is everyone attending lost out on a chance for the $5 frag.

Fish & Sticks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each purchase is separate, that's how you secure the frag. WWC has no idea you purchased ten $5 frags til after the sale. That's why the rules are laid out in the very first post. They will correct it but the downside is everyone attending lost out on a chance for the $5 frag.
So you work for WWC?

Back