Hey All!

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome aboard the r2r board. hello from PA!

if you’re interested in joining the r2r forum group for reefers in the eastern area of PA, feel free to look at the first link in the signature(slightly below my post)
We should do some sorta club thing.

OP
OP
R

RedOtterCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something Fishy. It would be a bit of a drive for you but much worth it. I’ve been to the one you were talking about. Check the sales here and also facebook there are a few good people.
I was there once before when I had my last tank. Don't remember much but I thought the prices were reasonable and selection was good

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0890.jpeg

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have just started posting on the thread after years of inactive participation and lurking lol.

I'm a PA based reefer getting back into the hobby after several years away. My previous endeavors were in the nano size, and my current project is a 60 gallon shallow.

Feel free the check out my build thread, I'd love to hear any feedback or insight: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/60-gallon-shallow-build.1052100/

Excited to have a community of like minds, and especially grateful as I was able to get this tank from another member on the forum!

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say Happy Reefing!
Hello and welcome to R2R!

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have just started posting on the thread after years of inactive participation and lurking lol.

I'm a PA based reefer getting back into the hobby after several years away. My previous endeavors were in the nano size, and my current project is a 60 gallon shallow.

Feel free the check out my build thread, I'd love to hear any feedback or insight: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/60-gallon-shallow-build.1052100/

Excited to have a community of like minds, and especially grateful as I was able to get this tank from another member on the forum!

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say Happy Reefing!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back