I would like to take a moment and welcome On Point Corals as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome On Point Corals as the newest Platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor
#OnPointCorals
@OnPointCorals

Thank you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship @OnPointCorals!!!

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I am excited to be part of the R2R community as a sponsor.

I have been active on the R2R forums for the past 8 years under a couple different handles. If you collect SPS you have probably interacted with me. My Acro addiction turned into a full-time business 3 years ago and I haven’t looked back since.

I’ve got multiple systems FULL of Acropora and have expansions to the coral farm planned in the coming months / year. I focus on majority aquacultured SPS although occasionally will bring in some wild stuff. At least 90-95% of what we offer is fully aquacultured collector pieces.

Along with sharing my immense (and constantly growing) SPS collection I will be ramping up my activity on the forums. Give more than you take.
I’ll see you around!
- Domenic

Back