Kamoer Reef Master SPA multiparameter

Dueholm78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I would never buy anything from Focustronic ever again. If they work, they’re more maintenance than the entire rest of the aquarium. It’s literally more work to keep then running then to not have them. This goes for their alkatronic also. My LFS hates them also because of the maintenance…if they work. They won’t let their customers use the Mastertronic anymore haha.
I totally agree with you. I posted about the Kamoer Reef master SPA in a facebook forum and almost right away Jonas Roman from Focustronic entered the comments talking crap about it. He tried to tell everybody about there was no upside that Kamoer developed their own pumps (pretty strange since they use Kamoer pumps in their own products) and he continued to bash Kamoer about supplying reagents of their own (I see this as a major uosude since they have full control over the recipe and can make software updates if they decide to change concentrations instead of Mastertronic relying entirely on other manufactors). A couple if dats later they announced the voice command update for Mastertronic (just bear in mind that it is only Apple compatible which excludes about 50% of the owners which in my opinion is not much to brag about)

TimsCoralDream

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally agree with you. I posted about the Kamoer Reef master SPA in a facebook forum and almost right away Jonas Roman from Focustronic entered the comments talking crap about it. He tried to tell everybody about there was no upside that Kamoer developed their own pumps (pretty strange since they use Kamoer pumps in their own products) and he continued to bash Kamoer about supplying reagents of their own (I see this as a major uosude since they have full control over the recipe and can make software updates if they decide to change concentrations instead of Mastertronic relying entirely on other manufactors). A couple if dats later they announced the voice command update for Mastertronic (just bear in mind that it is only Apple compatible which excludes about 50% of the owners which in my opinion is not much to brag about)
The fact that they make their own pumps and reagent was a huge plus for me. If parts go I can easily replace. I almost bought the reefbot lab but having to buy reagents from different companies for each test just seemed like too much of a hassle.

I’ll be happy to share my experience once the machine arrives

Dueholm78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that they make their own pumps and reagent was a huge plus for me. If parts go I can easily replace. I almost bought the reefbot lab but having to buy reagents from different companies for each test just seemed like too much of a hassle.

I’ll be happy to share my experience once the machine arrives
Looking forward to hear your thoughts about it. I heard only good things about the Kh Carer from people who has that machine.

yusufhadiwinata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Link Please

Back