Kessil A150W 15K LED Aquarium Lighting In Stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the spread on these lights? I have a 54 corner tank that is about 24 x 36 in a triangle shape and Ive really been looking into LEDs. Now I have a lumenbright 250 mh that covers the tank well enough, aside from the predictable darker areas along the sides and corners. This is all with the light hanging about 12" from the water surface.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the spread on these lights? I have a 54 corner tank that is about 24 x 36 in a triangle shape and Ive really been looking into LEDs. Now I have a lumenbright 250 mh that covers the tank well enough, aside from the predictable darker areas along the sides and corners. This is all with the light hanging about 12" from the water surface.

So to answer my own questions I just found a pic of a guys tank that had one of these over it. It was 36" wide and it seemed to cover that length of the tank well.

Gitsoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to answer my own questions I just found a pic of a guys tank that had one of these over it. It was 36" wide and it seemed to cover that length of the tank well.

I have two over my 55 illuminata but I'd Like 3, right now it's two 15ks and a 5050 reefbrite

Back