Menard Villaber

joroscoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is in contact with him I would value the opportunity to say hi. I have been out for 12 years and he was very kind to me before. I used to bring my mom to Reef Dwellers back in the day and she passed 2 years ago so I have been a bit sentimental with Mother’s Day.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If anyone is in contact with him I would value the opportunity to say hi. I have been out for 12 years and he was very kind to me before. I used to bring my mom to Reef Dwellers back in the day and she passed 2 years ago so I have been a bit sentimental with Mother’s Day.
awe man. really sorry to hear about your mom. Menard is as good as they come! I have been way out of touch with him as well. sad too say.

I think Carlos at Coralvue would be the main line to him though I'd bet. Reef Dwellers though, That brings some memories as well. Big surge systems! Man what a bygone era really. I still have at least one piece is got from there, maybe 20 years ago now. lol.

Here is his old 300 gallon though! insane by every standard. from an article I wrote back in 2015.

I think I have a number for him but it's pretty old. may not be good anymore.

tn_P1010048_jpg_zpshw36ao8j.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 140 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back