Mobius Lunar Cycle

JonsNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone using lunar cycle on their radions?
and if so how lol?
Im new to mobius and struggling a little
thanks all help appreciated!

Lyndi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same boat here. I can’t get the moon lights to stay on despite the app appearing to be programmed for them to be on

OP
OP
JonsNano

JonsNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same boat here. I can’t get the moon lights to stay on despite the app appearing to be programmed for them to be on
It’s really annoying isn’t it!
Ima work this out when I do I will tag you with an answer hopefully lol

OP
OP
JonsNano

JonsNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_4010.png
    IMG_4010.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 33

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Literally all I had to do is touch the symbol. In the top left. maybe it’s not a full moon out yet. mine changes through out the week.

Attachments

• IMG_4125.png
    IMG_4125.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
JonsNano

JonsNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah ok I have done this but I noticed that it goes off relatively early so upon trying to look for answers I came across ecotechs mobius creating and modifying lunar points, call me stupid but I didn’t find clear answers there lol
But realised I may have to click the black dots and adjust the times moonlight and intensity.
Just hoping I can find someone who has done this and has it working .
Also as a side note my moonlight didn’t come on tonight even though it should have and I went into settings and rebooted devices which solved this.

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh gotcha I just let it do its thing. I have never tried to make it stay on longer or turn on brighter. But from what I can tell looks like your correct by dragging the points should exten the time it stays on.

Having the lights for a while now. I have to reboot them once and a great while if they mess up. More so when it’s a time change or something. Other than just making sure it doesn’t need an update. As far as all the other lights I’ve had or have mobius is probably one of the easiest that I have used. They all have there pros and cons.

OP
OP
JonsNano

JonsNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have sorted it this is a screen shot of my template.
Obviously as octavious said above make sure lunar cycle is selected but I’m sure you have.
Click on edit template and you will see there is a moon symbol and three black dots in the bottom right corner, that is your moonlight schedule click each dot to adjust its time, light intensity and ratio of blue to white moonlight(may vary on model I don’t know lol).
All I wanted to do is have my moonlight on longer so I clicked the 3rd black dot on the right (which is now 1st black dot on left lol) and adjusted it’s time to what I wanted.
Also try settings reboot for any problems as I had to do that tonight when moonlight failed to come on, make sure you have templates saved and so on.
I hope this helps

IMG_4011.png

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 115 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back