New pics 29 biocube

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are a few new pics i took last night of out biocube. so far i am happy with it over all but i still dont like the aquascape 100% yet. as of today the tank is around 7 month old

fulltankside.jpg

bigred.jpg

brain.jpg

fullleftside.jpg

dincanside.jpg

fullrightside.jpg

tankside-1.jpg

fulltankfront2.jpg

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank Elite. I honestly love the aquascape. You might be able to have more play room if the red/brown monti wasnt so big, but like I said, I like it.

OP
OP
EliteReefs

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank Elite. I honestly love the aquascape. You might be able to have more play room if the red/brown monti wasnt so big, but like I said, I like it.

i know what you mean . i love monti cap. had that peice for more then 5 years now. i have to break a inch or more off of it monthly to keep it in check

OP
OP
EliteReefs

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thats what I thought, just checking! The tank was very well planned out!

thanks. i like the layout for the most part but like i said i just feel like it is not right. all my other tanks i dont feel i need to change a thing but thisa one makes me feel that way everytime i look at it ohw ell it is still young so i'm sure it will be changed around many more times

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think maybe a taller rockstack would help with that but in all seriousness.... No zoas in YOUR tank? i'm shocked ha i'm assuming they're all in a seperate display?

OP
OP
EliteReefs

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think maybe a taller rockstack would help with that but in all seriousness.... No zoas in YOUR tank? i'm shocked ha i'm assuming they're all in a seperate display?

believe it or not i'm am not a huge fan of zoas. Dont get me wrong i think they are beautiful and a great coral but i have so many and see so many they dont do much for me anymore. got kind of burnt out on them i guess

Fishhead Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was going to say the same thing...you have got the rockwork really low. You are not taking advantage of the vertical aspect.

Your corals look great. Do you have any pictures of your factory hood MH upgrade? I am interested in seeing how you did it. I'm still running my 29BC with the stock hood....:cry: I keep crossing my fingers that someone will PM me saying they have an extra upgraded hood they want to give me...HINT HINT HINT!!!

Steve

OP
OP
EliteReefs

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to say the same thing...you have got the rockwork really low. You are not taking advantage of the vertical aspect.

Your corals look great. Do you have any pictures of your factory hood MH upgrade? I am interested in seeing how you did it. I'm still running my 29BC with the stock hood....:cry: I keep crossing my fingers that someone will PM me saying they have an extra upgraded hood they want to give me...HINT HINT HINT!!!

Steve

we stack low on purpose. all of our tanks have always been low cove style reefs. in the nano if we go high then the corlas are way up top and cant even be seen very well. I dont know. aqua scape is a love hate thing for me. i love it one second and then buy a new coral and hate it again. never ending i guess.

i do have pics of the hood i will get them up tonight for ya. try to atleast ;)

Back