Noo-Psyche Orders & Info

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's too bad. i hope something gets resolved for you today. When i ordered mine a while back it was direct from the site and there were no issues. i bit concerning that you are getting the runaround.

They are great little lights but they are shooting themselves in the foot with this nonsense.
I got a response from @Zach B that they would be expedite shipped in the am. Really not trying to cause a stir here, just get the product I bought :) Fingers crossed

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a response from @Zach B that they would be expedite shipped in the am. Really not trying to cause a stir here, just get the product I bought :) Fingers crossed
i hear you;)

i want to get two more around December when i re-do my hanger. I hope they are still readily available by then. Worries me that they seam to be getting thinned out a bit. I've had mine since Sept of 2022 and have had some time to play with them. There isn't any other fixture that can compare with the Noopsyche at that price point.

PAR wise my 180 dollar K7's are stronger than my 800 dollar mitras at the sand. At 80% on each separate fixture and 10" over a 20 inch deep tank my K7s are 250 to 300 par and my mitras is from 175 to 225. No knock on my mitras (still love it) but the Noop's are powerful little lights.

hope you enjoy when you get them.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back