Orphek OR4 bars

seant2h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they then just show up in the Icon app and you can group them together.
Yes, they show up individually and I named them each unique names and from there you can group them together. When I grouped them each bar did not show up as channel 1, channel 2, etc. and they are all controlled under channel 1. It may be a user error because I didn’t play with it much but I’m going to email them tomorrow and see if I can assign each bar to each channel within the group.

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here order one and get a shipping update. Wonder when the next wave will be out. Ordered mine a week or so ago.

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just emailed this sales rep Leslie today and she still couldn't tell me when these ship. I find it a bit concerning that I paid in full before the lights even ship...Anyone else in the same boat

ErieReef92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just emailed this sales rep Leslie today and she still couldn't tell me when these ship. I find it a bit concerning that I paid in full before the lights even ship...Anyone else in the same boat
I’m in the same boat, paid for 2 bars a week ago or more and still waiting on any sort of shipping info. They did email me back saying 2 more weeks to get the reflectors done.

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the same boat, paid for 2 bars a week ago or more and still waiting on any sort of shipping info. They did email me back saying 2 more weeks to get the reflectors done.
Yeah, the rep told me they are going from 90 to 70 for better par. I have no issues waiting if I'm well informed on what is going on and timeline.

stxgb15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got two or4 sky blue bars in today. I got the 90º lenses. Tommy said they're were better than the 70º for color blending. Put in acclimation mode. Anyone have a link on the color channels and how best to run them?
1000009775.jpg

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got two or4 sky blue bars in today. I got the 90º lenses. Tommy said they're were better than the 70º for color blending. Put in acclimation mode. Anyone have a link on the color channels and how best to run them?
1000009775.jpg
how long ago did you order those? You're just now getting the 90 degree, which is before they changed the reflector? I'm guessing it will be another month for the redesigned ones start to ship

stxgb15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how long ago did you order those? You're just now getting the 90 degree, which is before they changed the reflector? I'm guessing it will be another month for the redesigned ones start to ship
I placed my order on April 24th and these lights are with the upgraded 90º reflectors. I didn't go for the 70º because the rep said you would see more of a light beam rather than a smoother color blend like the 90s

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my order on April 24th and these lights are with the upgraded 90º reflectors. I didn't go for the 70º because the rep said you would see more of a light beam rather than a smoother color blend like the 90s
I didn't even get the option, my rep said they are being redesigned, so maybe you got a limited run of the 90's

padilla95624

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lenses seem to be brighter but still maintain a defined beam. With the right angle and close distance from the water level I was able to minimize light spill over and get T5 like coverage. I chose the 90 deg lenses as the 70 deg lenses would take another few weeks to ship. With the narrower lenses you could move the lights up from 9 in to 12 inches above the water line and get similar results.

Back