SBB - Pre Black Friday- 900 WYSWYG Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve her is you doing crisis prevention
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance – Subspace Briefcase
1698320803176.gif

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing is he is not far off from beat down game. This is steves patients. lol
Insane Clown Posse Want Juggalos to Beat Down Dahvie Vanity
Haha , not “quite” that bad. Though there are days I feel like that myself. Sad thing is the last time I felt like this was due to crazy (ex) staff member

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha , not “quite” that bad. Though there are days I feel like that myself. Sad thing is the last time I felt like this was due to crazy (ex) staff member
Ha ha . I remember that coworker you talked about crazier than the patients. Crazy attracts crazy.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy thing happened last night. I was putting my reef cleaners order in my tanks and when i dropped a porcelain crab in the nano, my peppermint shrimp grabbed it mid fall and started chowing down on it! I did not know shrimp could be that aggressive! After seeing that now im worried the marine betta i put in there last week from biota may have become a $250 snack for the peppermint because i havent seen it in several days. It was only 3/4” and was hanging out in some of the crevices between rocks so it was kind of hard to find.

Back