SBB - Pre Black Friday- 900 WYSWYG Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang, that sucks. Sorry to hear you lost that one... I don't remember seeing any available in the sale after the sale where you bought that. Is Carnage looking good still?
Oh yeah, everything else is still looking good! Hers's the carnage

20231106_123415.jpg

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed it was loose one day at the base. Like the glue had separated from the epoxy. I figure stuff got in below and it got infected or something from the inside. I had popped it off and reglued it, but it didn't work. Was about a week and a half when after when it started stn. It's still in the tank, but not doing well. Not sure if I frag a branch if it'll work, but may try.
Maybe a salvageable frag is better than a total loss. It really is a beautiful piece. I hope it works out.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I noticed it was loose one day at the base. Like the glue had separated from the epoxy. I figure stuff got in below and it got infected or something from the inside. I had popped it off and reglued it, but it didn't work. Was about a week and a half when after when it started stn. It's still in the tank, but not doing well. Not sure if I frag a branch if it'll work, but may try.
Ah, yeah I've had it happen where once something is happy where it is, moving it at all upsets it. I'd try and save a branch if you can.

On the note of STN, I just finished 10 days of fauna marin RtNX. I'd get it during one of the Black Friday sales if you can people since a bottle is kind of expensive. Not sure if it did anything specific, but things look fluffier.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ah, yeah I've had it happen where once something is happy where it is, moving it at all upsets it. I'd try and save a branch if you can.

On the note of STN, I just finished 10 days of fauna marin RtNX. I'd get it during one of the Black Friday sales if you can people since a bottle is kind of expensive. Not sure if it did anything specific, but things look fluffier.
Just finished the reef fluxrx and chemiclean treatment after 11 days. Everything looks good after, always seems to look nicer after. Yeah I think I'll try and save a branch when I get off work tonight.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Asian Acan I picked up 2 sales back is producing a 2nd head. Can't wait till it really starts filling out. (Just ignore the algea it's being worked on lol)

Attachments

• 20231118_114806.jpg
    20231118_114806.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 60
Back