SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 4, Guests: 4)

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 batch good one not so much what happened?
20240514_194920.jpg

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Listen To Me Cat GIF by VITA VITA ‧ 塔仔不正經

we are looking to add Website Video Testomonial to our website Earn a $250 Gift card

we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That’s bad butt you can create your own.
I think those are his cultures. I ran across this site while on the plane https://rlutah.com/

Super cool site because not only do they have the strains of phyto but they have info on what medium they use to culture. I hadn't even heard of the AFA modified F/2 before. Also cool that they call out how different cultures for culturing need different shipping. I found that Rhodamonas Salinas needed overnight shipping to be viable to culture. If you aren't starting a culture then that won't matter.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 113 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back