Spring Fling Sale **OVER 2,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bbPhoenix777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power Hour GIF by Canine Cardio Nova

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe someone didn’t get their spring break vacation approved and got stuck working the sale… TSA I usually very responsive and engaging

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I apologize for the lack of activity here on the thread this go around guys. I went to Denver this past weekend for Reefstock and unfortunately came back very sick to the point to where I had to go to the hospital earlier in the week. As a result I was off from work all week and am on some strong meds that kinda have me in and out. I promise this is not a regular thing. All those who normally participate know the thread is typically much more poppin!! Next sale I'll make sure we get the party jumping again!! I appreciate those who are still active!

Sick 1980S Tv GIF by absurdnoise

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for the lack of activity here on thread his go around guys. I went to Denver this past weekend for Reefstock and unfortunately came back very sick to the point to where I had to go to the hospital earlier in the week. As a result I was off from work all week and am on some strong meds that kinda have me in and out. I promise this is not a regular thing. All those who normally participate know the thread i typically much more poppin!! Next sale I'll make sure we get the party jumping again!! I appreciate those who are still active!

Hope you feel better

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for the lack of activity here on thread his go around guys. I went to Denver this past weekend for Reefstock and unfortunately came back very sick to the point to where I had to go to the hospital earlier in the week. As a result I was off from work all week and am on some strong meds that kinda have me in and out. I promise this is not a regular thing. All those who normally participate know the thread i typically much more poppin!! Next sale I'll make sure we get the party jumping again!! I appreciate those who are still active!

Sorry to hear that man!! I hope you start to feel better soon

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Get better soon!

bbPhoenix777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

feel better get well GIF

Lurkeyturkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for the lack of activity here on the thread this go around guys. I went to Denver this past weekend for Reefstock and unfortunately came back very sick to the point to where I had to go to the hospital earlier in the week. As a result I was off from work all week and am on some strong meds that kinda have me in and out. I promise this is not a regular thing. All those who normally participate know the thread is typically much more poppin!! Next sale I'll make sure we get the party jumping again!! I appreciate those who are still active!

dang bro, I hope you feel better. Glad you’re okay. I tell ya tho, I’m going to need to get some frag racks after this sale.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
dang bro, I hope you feel better. Glad you’re okay. I tell ya tho, I’m going to need to get some frag racks after this sale.

Glad to hear you are scooping up some deals!!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just need a little insiders info when the next sale is so I can save up. Need to fill up a bigger tank!

No exact date yet, but we will definitely make it a good one!!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 115 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back