The TSA Grand Prize Tour Experience!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you my dear friend and fellow Pred buddy.

The mother colony’s on those monti’s would take up most of my DT they were so huge and beautiful.

I’ll be showing the arrival, placement and progress of these TSA corals for sure.
I think you will be getting a call from Hollywood, your performance was impeccable!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you my dear friend and fellow Pred buddy.

The mother colony’s on those monti’s would take up most of my DT they were so huge and beautiful.

I’ll be showing the arrival, placement and progress of these TSA corals for sure.
Monti caps are easy to frag , you can use your fingers. They are like potato chips, you can keep them any size you want. I need to frag my potato chip as we speak.

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monti caps are easy to frag , you can use your fingers. They are like potato chips, you can keep them any size you want. I need to frag my potato chip as we speak.
I won’t be doing any fragging - too clumsy. I’d have to experiment on big bags of Lays potato chips and even then… those are easily replaced at the grocer.

The TSA beauties and the rest of my picks will be fragged by my LFS here in Ventura Beach, CA (Bermuda Aquatics) who also services my tank, and where I get my fish from. They are awesome.

BubbleBuddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the tour and shopping spree @ESABOE! I’m subscribed to @TopShelfAquatics on YouTube and just watched the video. Looks like you had a great time. Impressed by the TSA facility as well. I’ve made a few online orders but will definitely stop by the store next time I’m in Orlando.
IMG_3234.gif

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Omg ( that’s oh my god for you older reefers) that brought a tear to my eye Jen, might be the 30 mg prednisone I’m on. What fantastic picks you made! Absolutely love those monti caps! I will be on the edge of my seat waiting to see all of them in your tank. I am so happy you got to have that experience and he was so great!
I'm just glad it was her and not me! No way I'd fit $1000 of coral in my tank. But I would have sure tried!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the tour and shopping spree @ESABOE! I’m subscribed to @TopShelfAquatics on YouTube and just watched the video. Looks like you had a great time. Impressed by the TSA facility as well. I’ve made a few online orders but will definitely stop by the store next time I’m in Orlando.
IMG_3234.gif
I did have a wonderful time!

You should absolutely stop by there and ask for a tour as they are proud to do so!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just glad it was her and not me! No way I'd fit $1000 of coral in my tank. But I would have sure tried!
You would have finally had to frag those colonies we all want and ship them to the Smorgasbord thread family! Then you would have had plenty of room!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me as well, I’d have to buy a $1000 blasto for that one partially shaded spot I have left.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 140 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back