Saltwater City BBQ/Sale

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought you folks up north might be interested. We have a new local favorite store in Atlanta area called Saltwater City in Kennesaw, GA...a bit more than an hour south from you on 75. Sal, the owner, is having an event on Saturday.

I was in today and saw some nice LPS (micros, acans and even a acan from an island nation off the coast of China). I brought home a gorgeous blond Naso that is the size of a football for the 180 and a cute little green goby for the pico. He has a handful of orange spotted rabbitfish which is my new favorite (well after the Naso) in my tank.

Some highlights:
- 15% off all dry goods and fish.
- Cookout in the parking lot.
- ALL corals to be auctioned off starting at noon.
- A special deal from Brightwell (buy 2, get one free)...Kevin (the owner?) will be there.
- Raffles - Other special deals.
- 300+ fish and inverts coming in from Bali
- Salt basically at cost. 15% markup over cost with 10% discount. Discount is for Atlanta Reef Club members but my understanding is that he will extend to you all.
- A bunch of used tanks in the lot (at least that's the rumor).

Address is: 2750 Jiles Rd Suite 104 Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
678-236-9200
[email protected]

If you go, I'll be the guy with the Chattanooga Frag Swap t-shirt that is not from Chattanooga:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
LorenK

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, I hope to see some of you all. I'm very excited for the coral auction...definitely an interesting way to move some coral.

Let me know if you will be making it and I'll pack extra beer :)

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to come but I don't think I will ne able too. Family stuff and yard work are calling. What time are things going to get started?? I still will try to come but it is not looking good

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9am is when they are opening and the coral auction will start at 12. I was in today and they were unloading a ton of nice new fish.

OP
OP
LorenK

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if the auctions will be cheaper toward the end of the day? Unfortunately, I can't stay passed 2 or so.

Hope to pick up some more big fish for the 180. My Naso thinks he owns the whole thing.

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Balagan I'm not going to be able to make it.... Been in Denver all week and have to do some things around the house.

I need to get registered for the upcoming conference.... Can you point me in the right direction to sign up and reserve a hotel?

Thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%

Back