The April R2R Supporting Member Giveaway is LIVE! Tampa Bay Saltwater Rock Package and more!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Supporting Members, the April Supporting Member Giveaway is now LIVE! This month, our big prize is from Tampa Bay Saltwater, and it will ROCK your reef! Here's what's up for grabs:

Tampa Bay Saltwater is giving away a $300 rock package! Tampa Bay Saltwater's genuine harvested live rock will take the look of your reef to the next level! They have all the live rock, live sand, and inverts your tank needs to be successful. Their sustainably farmed live rock is top notch and sure to change the tides of your at home reef! Check out their website HERE!

Live Aquaria is giving away a $100 gift certificate! Restock on everything reefing with Live Aquaria; they have you covered on all fronts!

Octo Aquatics is giving away a SHU Acclimation Box! Check out their excellent product to make sure you're introducing your new reef members the right way!

If you're a supporting member, check out the giveaway thread HERE to learn how to enter! Entries will be accepted through May 6th.

If you're not a supporting member, don't worry! There are always contests and giveaways happening on Reef2Reef! And remember, your membership here at Reef2Reef is and always will be 100% FREE!

Interested in becoming a supporting member? Click HERE! Supporting members enjoy a host of awesome perks, including private giveaways, special discounts from sponsors, the ability to edit your own posts and comments, and special tools to further customize your profile and signature! Plus, you'll get this cool badge to show off your support! For a full list of perks, click HERE!

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 10.40.33 AM.png

Big shoutout to our generous sponsors, Tampa Bay Saltwater, Live Aquaria, and Octo Aquatics, for providing these amazing prizes! Our community is truly special because of their support. Let's show them some love in the comments!

site supporter APRIL 2024 TBS.png

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%

Back