☆☆ - Spring Grow-Out Class 2 - Houdini Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this one a lot actually.

I like this one a lot actually.
How do you like my
“A Fire Engine” LOL
IMG_3920.jpeg

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my battle box and Houdini today! Upon opening the styrofoam box, the acro smell was strong and I had 3 out of 8 frags with cloudy water but not dead. I’m hoping for the best. Houdini was broken off the frag plug but otherwise fine.. no biggie. Glue and good as new. Adam sends the best chunkiest frags!
I’ll update with an initial photo this evening. Here’s to another great grow out, and good luck to all
IMG_3750.jpeg
IMG_3755.jpeg

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got my battle box and Houdini today! Upon opening the styrofoam box, the acro smell was strong and I had 3 out of 8 frags with cloudy water but not dead. I’m hoping for the best. Houdini was broken off the frag plug but otherwise fine.. no biggie. Glue and good as new. Adam sends the best chunkiest frags!
I’ll update with an initial photo this evening. Here’s to another great grow out, and good luck to all
IMG_3750.jpeg
IMG_3755.jpeg
Ugh! Really sorry to hear this. I’m sure it was the heat. This time of year in WI can be really tricky. Hot and cold weather bounce around like crazy and can be hard to gauge.

please keep me posted on the rest. ill talk to you about replacements in email.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh! Really sorry to hear this. I’m sure it was the heat. This time of year in WI can be really tricky. Hot and cold weather bounce around like crazy and can be hard to gauge.

please keep me posted on the rest. ill talk to you about replacements in email.
same thing here in NJ right now.... 87 durring the day and 57 at night :downcast-face-with-sweat:

Back