00W's AIO Smorgasbord

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know what you do but if you like what you do and for the first day you had a golf tournament, that's a win win for me.
ya' gotta follow everyones builds ,then you would know these things... ;) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya' gotta follow everyones builds ,then you would know these things... ;) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I have been on it but I think it will finish in 2 or 3 years, yours has 3565 pages, this one has 652, yesterday I started with @WalkerLoves_TheOcean who is 25 and so I read a little of all of them, but I think we will catch up in 5 years lol

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Focus on that cool build.

What you going to do about those nasty tangs?
I am gonna keep my tangs, the 2 yellows are the pains once in a while. The blonde naso, tomini, blue hippo and purple are fine. But I am going to get a gem when I tank up grade. Girl wants one..I did rearrange the rocks on the far right and opened things up alot. Now there is alot of room for them to swim crazy and now they all play nice in the sand box..lol...

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for the advice, yesterday we were talking about this and I am going to try the IO purple bucket, my only fear is that I have never done it and the tank is already quite stabilized on parameters but on the other hand sometimes I think I can put something in it bad to the tank by putting sea water, and I want that if something happens to the tank it is only my responsibility, thank you very much again
we all here to help and we all have experiences good and bad to share to help you make it through your journey..

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah coffee time. Got home 30 miniutes ago, easy shift last night. Have to take girls Nissan SUV to dealer for key service. She is driving my SUV and loves it but hates that people slow down when they see it in their rear view or get nervous at the red lights...hahaha

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Job interview for me today. My other job just doesn't have enough clients yet to give me full time employment. I have only worked 2 hours with them. I'd like this one too so, we'll see.
i been on double secret overtime for as long as I can remember...so that new tank will be coming and then...hahaha I maybe on double secret probation with the girl...lol

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning y'all!
IT'S TACO TUESDAY!
tom-glavine-1995-getty.0.jpg

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for your kind words
Thanks, It takes big boy or big girl pants to admit defeat and try again and to share it....Be careful of those who seem to never had a bad day and say they know it all with a tank etc..Everyone on this thread is not afraid to admit defeat and be honest.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to clean out the sump these next days off I got starting today. May rearrange some component's, build a felt/sponge tray out of acrylic to filter the water before the 100 pounds of live rock. Got the new gfo reactor ready to install. May remove the tunze 9410 secondary skimmer and add the reef octopus 110 skimmer as my secondary skimmer for my ozone reactors. The new 300 INT skimmer works great..

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been on it but I think it will finish in 2 or 3 years, yours has 3565 pages, this one has 652, yesterday I started with @WalkerLoves_TheOcean who is 25 and so I read a little of all of them, but I think we will catch up in 5 years lol
I've got 4 or 5...

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was the other way, not many people like to work in the sun or anything that has to do with labor jobs these days
This what I heard from 3 different news sources. They look at the cost of college and see someone behind the counter at McDonalds with a liberal Arts degree in Left handed puppetry and $100,000 debt for useless degree and say, na! My son is 21 years old and started with his company after graduating high school. 9 months later his company sent to Tennessee and got him trained up and certified. He loves it.

Last edited:

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This what I heard from 3 different news sources. They look at the cost of college and see someone behind the counter at McDonalds with a liberal Arts degree in Lert handed puppetry and $100,000 debt for useless degree and say, na! My son is 21 years old and started with his company after graduating high school. 9 months later his company sent to Tennessee and got him trained up and certified. He loves it.
Hopefully this is truth, businesses such as car mechanics, handyman, electricians, plumbers and many more will always have work

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully this is truth, businesses such as car mechanics, handyman, electricians, plumbers and many more will always have work
I remember about 8 years ago a husband of a nurse that worked with my wife put in a new air conditioner and furnace for us. His company did commercial, hotels , restaurants etc. He was in his mid forties. I asked him about younger workers getting in the trades and he said he was the youngest one at his company.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember about 8 years ago a husband of a nurse that worked with my wife put in a new air conditioner and furnace for us. His company did commercial, hotels , restaurants etc. He was in his mid forties. I asked him about younger workers getting in the trades and he said he was the youngest one at his company.
There are no young cooks to hire/help me, especially with what I do.
We're not McDonald's I actually have to cook.
My helper is 47, my dishwasher 63.
I'm 55.
That's 165 years old in the kitchen :astonished-face:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back