00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a movie about Nissan getting a video game player to race actual race it was based on a true story. I don't remember the name but it was pretty good.
Ohhh, two subjects I love - gaming and race cars. I’ll check it out.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tenecor per chance?
They are on my list to contact...Even if I have to drive to Cali or Texas or Vegas with a uhual I will. Thats my plan to pick it up and make it a trip short vacation...We love road trips and her dogs loves them too...

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are on my list to contact...Even if I have to drive to Cali or Texas or Vegas with a uhual I will. Thats my plan to pick it up and make it a trip short vacation...We love road trips and her dogs loves them too...
You might check out James at Envision in Oregon. He is not to far from Oregon Coast Aquarium which would be a nice side trip. Not to mention the Oregon Coast is very nice.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do I need to put a small container of sand in the QT for the one I am getting? Not sure which ones like to sleep in the sand and which ones don't.
No, I don't believe it's a sand sleeper

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No wait it's the Lubbock that I'm not getting sorry I have slept since I read the email and thought she said the carpenter but I went to reread the email.
But the Lubbock says Plentiful. Weird. Carpenter definitely doesn't need sand. It makes a mucous cocoon to sleep in.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tenecor is local to us - over by Deer Valley Airport. It'd give you an excuse to stop by Ammo A-Z while you're up there. They usually have great prices.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might check out James at Envision in Oregon. He is not to far from Oregon Coast Aquarium which would be a nice side trip. Not to mention the Oregon Coast is very nice.
The Gold Trail drive up the Oregon coast is magical. My hubby and I took a 5 day trip from Bay Area all the way to Ashland in our 5th-wheel, taking the coast all the way.

I have a list of places to visit all the way up there!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But the Lubbock says Plentiful. Weird. Carpenter definitely doesn't need sand. It makes a mucous cocoon to sleep in.
That will be interesting to see I think. It was not that they were out just that the ones they had were not up to their shipping standards.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, off to radiation. I’m excited as my daughter is taking my washer/dryer out of my storage for her new house, and I asked them to get my Stickly desk and chair and bring it to house. I miss it, and while it will be even more of a tight fit in this bedroom, it will allow me to sit properly so I can use laptop, instead of sitting in bed all the time using a broken iPad. It’s in my avatar picture.

Time to surround myself with my lil treasures!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That will be interesting to see I think. It was not that they were out just that the ones they had were not up to their shipping standards.
Good call then.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you looking at Willis?
9AC7DFD6-113E-46A4-AC7D-6920CD8F6E85.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back