luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
afternoon picture
1000087271.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Darn. I got enchiladas. Will they do they same thing?!?
Don't listen to Kevin. Enchiladas are just tacos that are rolled and covered in a special type of taco sauce often referred to as red sauce or enchilada sauce. Therefore, they're the same.thing and do the same thing only saucier!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't listen to Kevin. Enchiladas are just tacos that are rolled and covered in a special type of taco sauce often referred to as red sauce or enchilada sauce. Therefore, they're the same.thing and do the same thing only saucier!
I hope he doesn’t have leprosy!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are in bed already my old man insists on having a blanket on his orthopedic doggie bed and I must straighten the blanket out just right or he will come to my side of the bed and stare at me and then grumble at me when I look at him until I get up and fix it.
1000004096.jpg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he is helping. Him and my husband mowed and weedeated the yard before we left this morning. We got some tomatoes and peppers for my father in law and some soil for his barrels and ours. We stopped by his house and planted his and now we are at our house and they are planting what we got for us while I fold laundry. It's raining a little bit now so it's a good day to plant.
I love planting in the rain. I still,remember my mom and I planting over 200 daffodil and other spring bulbs along the entire driveway at our cabin in Pollack Pines (town on the way to Lake Tahoe). It was lightly raining the whole time and it felt soo good to finish, look at what we accomplished and go inside and sit by a roaring fire with a glass of port.

For me, hands in soil, has always made me felt close to,God.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I've been up on the roof working on the A/C. Happily, one of my friends is an HVAC tech because several wires came unplugged from the blower motor when I removed it to clean the coils behind it. Between his knowledge and my semi-decent ability to read water diagrams, we were able to get it rewired and put back together. So far so good. Two days with daytime temps at almost 100 made for no fun.
Not good for your blood pressure- glad you repaired it

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Busy day, beat this old body up. But came home to this and it allowed me to relax. How about you Joel, busy day at the restaurant?
D8E204C8-FB6A-43EC-BDC3-E81D7C6DBFC0.jpeg
Every! Single! Time!
An incredible DT pic.

I think we’ve all failed to see a critical component- your a damnnn good photographer Kev.

Also, I need you, Joel, and Tim, to,start taking better care of yourselves!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back