Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today's addition to the CUC
5 blue leg hermit crab
5 astrias
3 bumblebee snails
1000089283.jpg
I luv those lil bumblebee snails - always working and soo easy to spot on the rocks!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already considered this one lost, it spent weeks with the skeleton outside and I moved it to various places in the tank, until I added a second wavemaker for the bottom part and since that day it has been improving, I feel happy that I never gave up on him.
1000089399.jpg
Wow, well done, looks great! I’ve got one, not even close to looking like yours, that is recovering from my Rasta Rampage sweepers stinging it bad. This gives me hope. My improvement is slow but steady.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to give in with that face! My wife buys our dog Frosty Paws ice cream and he loves it!
What? Dog ice cream! I need to get for Penelope- she only has 3 teeth left and we are going to vet tomorrow to assess another removal

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already considered this one lost, it spent weeks with the skeleton outside and I moved it to various places in the tank, until I added a second wavemaker for the bottom part and since that day it has been improving, I feel happy that I never gave up on him.
1000089399.jpg
Luis, that's awesome! It looks really nice!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! I had posted my response before I saw this. My lil brother knows me too well
Saddest part, my mom and I are soo tired from watching the babies yesterday that not only are we not having any Mexican food today, we are having - wait for it….

Leftover spaghetti and sauce - can’t make this stuff up!

I really want a taco - ok, like 4-5 tacos. If I can find a tortilla in that frig.. I’ll fry it up, salt it, Parmesan cheese it and dip in ultra hot sauce. Wish me luck.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1000089399.jpg
Micromussa tend to be resilient. They like shade and medium/low flow. Mine sit on the ground under an overhang.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, well done, looks great! I’ve got one, not even close to looking like yours, that is recovering from my Rasta Rampage sweepers stinging it bad. This gives me hope. My improvement is slow but steady.
See my above reply.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What? Dog ice cream! I need to get for Penelope- she only has 3 teeth left and we are going to vet tomorrow to assess another removal
Ya, that’s what my wife buys but there are other brands.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saddest part, my mom and I are soo tired from watching the babies yesterday that not only are we not having any Mexican food today, we are having - wait for it….

Leftover spaghetti and sauce - can’t make this stuff up!

I really want a taco - ok, like 4-5 tacos. If I can find a tortilla in that frig.. I’ll fry it up, salt it, Parmesan cheese it and dip in ultra hot sauce. Wish me luck.
Dump that spaghetti ON the tortilla. Give it a try!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First day at the new job tomorrow. I made chicken soup today so I will have leftover soup to take and I have a soup thermos just in case they don't have a microwave close by. Might take a half of a ham sandwich and some snacks as well. Lord I hope they have a coffee maker, maybe I should take my small coffee thermos as well just incase...
Whatif GIF by Reba McEntire

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First day at the new job tomorrow. I made chicken soup today so I will have leftover soup to take and I have a soup thermos just in case they don't have a microwave close by. Might take a half of a ham sandwich and some snacks as well. Lord I hope they have a coffee maker, maybe I should take my small coffee thermos as well just incase...
Whatif GIF by Reba McEntire
It's gonna be great Amanda!
I say yes on all of the above!
Especially the thermos.
Good vibes only tomorrow!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 46 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 160 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.6%
Back