View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night y'all!
See you in the morning!
b375da0c51fd336b97072a01d57d4ece.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good night everyone that went to bed! I'll be heading that way soon - printing something for my wife.

@ESABOE - overnight oats have been made for tomorrow's breakfast. Apples, cinnamon, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and honey Greek yogurt.

Also, rescheduled my appointment. They had a cancellation for 7:30 tomorrow morning so I'll go talk and find out what her thoughts are. Blood pressure was down this afternoon - 154/104.

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night everyone that went to bed! I'll be heading that way soon - printing something for my wife.

@ESABOE - overnight oats have been made for tomorrow's breakfast. Apples, cinnamon, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and honey Greek yogurt.

Also, rescheduled my appointment. They had a cancellation for 7:30 tomorrow morning so I'll go talk and find out what her thoughts are. Blood pressure was down this afternoon - 154/104.
Good night

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all, jet lag is a bit difficult, felt very sleepy since 6pm lol. I am in Atlanta for 2 days and half and Washington for a 1 day and half so no visit. Next time I will visit Georgia aquarium in July. Hope you are all doing OK.
good morning Remi, it's just that it's 8 hours difference from your home, it takes a few weeks to adapt I think.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on the carnivore diet for 3 weeks yesterday.
My skin issues are gone, I feel 20 years younger (except my knees) and I've lost 13 pounds.
It's not for everyone but it's basically no carbs or any sugar, bread, cake etc no mas but coffee okay.
It's been extremely difficult to give up bags of cookies and Sunday doughnuts but I feel so much better.
don't cut carbs out completly...you brain and body needs a little carbs to work efficiently. I live on and grew up on a Italian diet aka Mediterranean meals...I modified it some, cut out a good portion of pasta/carbs. No red meat/milk... and live at the gym...

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it's all the inflammatory foods that were taking me down.
Feel lots better now :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I am glad your doing better...add a good multivitamin and some liquid turmeric to your daily intake. Do not get the pill form as it does not have the same body Absorbtion rate as liquid. The brand Qunol is awesome, costco carries it. One tablespoon in water or any liquid will help with vitamin Absorbtion, inflammatory issues and joints..... I got my girl on it and her shoulder is feeling better then ever. It is not a maricle cure but it does help... I notice a big difference in recovery time from work outs and of course heavy lifting puts strain on bones and I don't get as much pain anymore. Just sharing some life experiences with you to help ya, only a suggestion my friend...

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 50 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 177 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.9%
Back