00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Happy Mothers Day to all the moms! And for those that are blessed enough to still have their moms give them an extra hug for me today since I can't give my mom one.
Happy Mother’s Day Amanda - a most special one to have Anthony there.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mother's Day y'all! I got a box full of birdseed. Enough to last the whole Summer!
Happy Mother’s Day Katrina. Nothing like the sweet lil gifts you know came from the heart.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning y'all!
Happy, happy mother's day!
Katrina, Jennifer, Amanda have a wonderful day!
Ronald-Reagan-Nancy-movie-set-Donovans-Brain-1953.jpg

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers on the Smorgasbord. Katrina, Jennifer and Amanda, make sure you have a wonderful day. Relax, and enjoy the day. Joel, I hope you have a great day at the restaurant.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to Bonita Springs each year in April, which is just South of Fort Meyers. Last year they had a pretty bad hurricane, but luckily the bad parts of the storm didn't hit the house so it was okay. Such a beautiful place to stay at. I would be devastated if the house got destroyed.
Ya, we have been going there for years, with the exception of one couple we had the building to ourselves including the pool, hot tub and grill. Our space was perfect for us and the kids. Two bedrooms, family room with a couch with a pull out bed and a kitchen. The owners, a nice couple from Michigan, said it will be ready in 2025 but we won’t go until the following year as my daughter gets married in May.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom loves donuts; However we eat very healthy and only get when family stays with us.

So I got her two favorites and then went to Starbucks cause they have lavender lattes and she loves anything lavender- it’s going to blow her mind when she drinks it!

Forgot photo

IMG_2985.jpeg

Last edited:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love peninsula tanks, would have gotten one but wasn’t right for the space I had. My nano will be one though.

I’ve been following this guy in instagram cause not only is it a peninsula, the cabinetry is perfection with the end shelves and how it’s decorated. (Helps his wife is exterior decorator)

And the rockscape is soo cool. He flipped the arch rock to make a wave! I’m going to do the same thing. Got an arch curing in my sump right now.

Kev, my zoa garden will go in nano where it can really be appreciated and away from my ever-working, sweet goby who loves to dust them daily!

I couldn’t figure out how to get the words out of the photos…

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    567.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0396.png
    IMG_0396.png
    470.2 KB · Views: 16

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom loves donuts; However we eat very healthy and only get when family stays with us.

So I got her two favorites and then went to Starbucks cause they have lavender lattes and she loves anything lavender- it’s going to blow her mind when she drinks it!

Forgot photo

IMG_2985.jpeg
She is so entitled! ;)

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love peninsula tanks, would have gotten one but wasn’t right for the space I had. My nano will be one though.

I’ve been following this guy in instagram cause not only is it a peninsula, the cabinetry is perfection with the end shelves and how it’s decorated. (Helps his wife is exterior decorator)

And the rockscape is soo cool. He flipped the arch rock to make a wave! I’m going to do the same thing. Got an arch curing in my sump right now.

Kev, my zoa garden will go in nano where it can really be appreciated and away from my ever-working, sweet goby who loves to dust them daily!

I couldn’t figure out how to get the words out of the photos…
Would love to see a pic of your zoa garden!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st president I voted for after turning 18yo.
Ok, politics aside as I would never mix them, or religion with people I love (smorgasbord family); can we agree on not the best representation of a mommy for Mother’s Day - lol.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was raised properly to do the right thing, no matter who the recipient.

I’m not an animal! Ok, maybe sometimes…
Your a good daughter! Treat others as you would want to be treated, your moto.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see a pic of your zoa garden!
I will post once I get nano and set everything up. That will be in about 30 days. I’m waiting Innovative Marine out and hoping it goes on sale. I called them and asked (silly girl), and said every time I buy something on BRS it goes on sale two days later - the CS guy laughed and said me too! He did tell me if something goes on sales within 30 days of my purchase, they would honor it!

So I’m riding the 30-day roulette wheel - hehe

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick fish update before I log for the day:

All fishies getting along - Mel wrasse has accepted both new wrasses and is no longer being defensive. That allowed me to reduce feedings significantly and GHA is pretty much gone - not even a factor.

And the bonus win was it forced the Mel to finally focus on rocks and such, foraging and pecking for food instead of ONLY eating what I provided. He is a real fish now!

Once I catch up on life after my trip, I will post a bunch of photos of DT and the new wrasses I keep talking about.

I also have fish at the LFS that Dylan is acclimating and conditioning and at this point babysitting for me. He doesn’t mind since I order fish he doesn’t carry on a regular basis and it allows his customers to see the diversity of his stock availability.

New fish heading my way (I think I might have told you all this already- sorry senior moment)

Pair Lavendula Filefish (together and paired at this point)

3- Lyretail Anthias - 1 purplish Male, 2 peach females

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they already paired up, I stopped by my LFS and bought a smaller acclimatization box ( the one i have is huge and it cover a lot of light and interrupts with the flow ) to see if I can put the six line in that one and give time for the shrimp and the goby to make their cave and so the six line relaxes a little, what do you guys think?

1000090259.jpg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they already paired up, I stopped by my LFS and bought a smaller acclimatization box ( the one i have is huge and it cover a lot of light and interrupts with the flow ) to see if I can put the six line in that one and give time for the shrimp and the goby to make their cave and so the six line relaxes a little, what do you guys think?

1000090259.jpg
Goby looks a bit better this morning!

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1000090259.jpg
Amazing Luis! Such a fun pair. Tiger pistol, right? Perfect species for a YWG, IMO!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back