OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First year I didn’t plant my vegetable garden, IDK ( that’s I don’t know for you older reefers) why. Not sure if I will at this point, we shall see.
We're not planting a garden this year either, just flowers.

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parker! So happy to see you in the board!

How many pages would you have to read to catch up?
Sorry i haven’t been here. Very busy and my birthday was this weekend so i had no time to check R2R. I’m sure i have missed a lot and a hot everyone is doing good.

Tank is doing good. Still have the GHA but hopefully making progress. Most of the corals are good. The only ones that aren’t doing good is the hammer and a few zoas. It’s weird how some zoas are doing great and some not. I guess some things do better in your tank than others.

I just did a water change and tested. Here are the parameters, let me know what you think

Nitrate - 4.2
Phosphate- 0.06
PH - 8.2
Calcium - 492
Mag - around 1440
Alk - 7.2 - i know that is low and my alk bottle was not dosing so it got low. I will start dosing for it.

I get a ICP test thing and i will test my water and send it out tomorrow.

Hope yall are good
Talk soon

New torch -

IMG_3478.jpeg

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i haven’t been here. Very busy and my birthday was this weekend so i had no time to check R2R. I’m sure i have missed a lot and a hot everyone is doing good.

Tank is doing good. Still have the GHA but hopefully making progress. Most of the corals are good. The only ones that aren’t doing good is the hammer and a few zoas. It’s weird how some zoas are doing great and some not. I guess some things do better in your tank than others.

I just did a water change and tested. Here are the parameters, let me know what you think

Nitrate - 4.2
Phosphate- 0.06
PH - 8.2
Calcium - 492
Mag - around 1440
Alk - 7.2 - i know that is low and my alk bottle was not dosing so it got low. I will start dosing for it.

Hope yall are good
Talk soon

New torch -

IMG_3478.jpeg
Looking good Parker and I'm glad you are doing well!
Happy birthday I believe 16 yes?
And yes I've missed you!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nitrate - 4.2
Phosphate- 0.06
PH - 8.2
Calcium - 492
Mag - around 1440

Hope yall are good
Talk soon

New torch -

IMG_3478.jpeg
Happy Happy Birthday Parker! I hope it was a great birthday weekend!

Do you get your driver’s license at 16 where you live? It’s different in every state?

That torch is on fire - no pun intended!

Back