00W's AIO Smorgasbord

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two of my fav zoas! You can never have too many.

We want pics once they are in rockscape!
yes...in QT since yesterday and doing water drip. . Gonna do a dip and then put them in. Girl picking place to go. counted them 110 rastas that I can count, sure there are a few small ones i did not and 15 Bob Marleys...
So glad I did not pay the price that they want on line...$65 for 3 rasta, 35 for 3 Bob's on average $...yep do the math...
More then my first car back in the 80's...lol....
ok I will start this topic for us, what was your first car....
Mine was a 1973 Chevy Nova, 2 door, light blue. I raised the rear and of course had 5 spoke, chrome Cragar's on it with 50's on them with riased white letters..my girl loved getting rides to school in it..yep,,been with my girl since school....
Then sold the nova and got a 1978 Black Camaro, with T-tops, it was a State troopers unmarked car. It had 350, 4 speed on the floor with a push, racing clutch and throw out bearing, so you did not need to push the clutch in to shift, if you were going the right speed and rpms...(sort of what I remember) but the girl like to shift from the passenger side ...

Last edited:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks big sister, Tim looked into it and shipping for a coral well under $100 is $200 not including shipping material. I wish I could ship a frag to all of you, god knows I have enough.
Wow - that is ridiculous for shipping! We need some Tim/Kev drones to fly them to us! Hehe.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure mine out as well...
IMG_20240519_140736604~2.jpg
love it ...what is it?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes...in QT since yesterday and doing water drip. . Gonna do a dip and then put them in. Girl picking place to go. counted them 110 rastas that I can count, sure there are a few small ones i did not and 15 Bob Marleys...
So glad I did not pay the price that they want on line...$65 for 3 rasta, 35 for 3 Bob's on average $...yep do the math...
Mine was a 1973 Chevy Nova, 2 door, light blue. I raised the rear and of course had 5 spoke, chrome Cragar's on it with 50's on them with riased white letters..my girl loved getting rides to school in it..yep,,been with my girl since school....
Then sold the nova and got a 1978 Black Camaro, with T-tops, it was a State troopers unmarked car. It had 350, 4 speed on the floor with a push, racing clutch and throw out bearing, so you did not need to push the clutch in to shift, if you were going the right speed and rpms...(sort of what I remember) but the girl like to shift from the passenger side ...
First car I paid for myself the year I graduated high school in 1980. - really wanted a Camaro or the SS Nova - but my Dad said they were too much car for me - so sexist! He didn’t realize though the car I got was a V-8 - muhahaha

A 1974 Ford Maverick Grabber w/V8 in red and white. This looks exactly like mine, but I had stock wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpeg
    IMG_0405.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 12

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna try and get a mini-nap in before driving to chemo this morning. Starting a brand new one so hoping it will be the one that stops the progression and reduces the ones in liver and lungs.

luis angel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to buy my first car about 6 months after arriving in this great country, it was a 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1974 Buick Regal coupe. It was silver with a blue top, got a $99 paint job and then it was all midnight blue. Raised white letter tires as well.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow - that is ridiculous for shipping! We need some Tim/Kev drones to fly them to us! Hehe.
I’m hoping those transporters from Star Trek will be available soon.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
love it ...what is it?
It's a Riptide Hidden Forest Birdsnest (probably either a Blue Zing or Bird of Paradise). Green flesh, blue polyps, white growth tips.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first race car was a 73 Nova, blue 2 door we painted purple.
Stock 350 and we put a Saginaw 3 speed behind it, roll cage and away we went.
It was rear stear, terrible handling car so next was a 79 Camaro.
Great race car.
First street car was a 4 door Pontiac Le Mans, my dad made me buy from him for $1200.
Hated that beast but I got my freedom so there's lots of memories there.
Luckily I got gas for 69 cents at the Arco cuz that thing was always thirsty. ;)

Back