10 Gallon light

Eradliff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m trying to figure out lighting for my nano reef tank, it’s a 10gallon and I only wanna do macro-algae and soft corals, maybe an anemone if i find one i like (or if anyone has suggestions for nems!). I’m interested in a kessil because they aren’t super strong i’m worried with the AI that it would be much to much for the tank. Thanks! (I like the simplicity of the kessil and i already have an AI on my 21 gallon tank.

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always been a big fan of AI lights, had 2 primes on my old tank and currently have 2 32HDs. If you're comfortable with the prime you have now then id go for that one again. They can always be turned down.

Don't know much about Kessil light but haven't really heard anything bad.

Ironwill723

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like these for smaller tanks:

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m trying to figure out lighting for my nano reef tank, it’s a 10gallon and I only wanna do macro-algae and soft corals, maybe an anemone if i find one i like (or if anyone has suggestions for nems!). I’m interested in a kessil because they aren’t super strong i’m worried with the AI that it would be much to much for the tank. Thanks! (I like the simplicity of the kessil and i already have an AI on my 21 gallon tank.
I found a light on ebay for my nano, I can try to find the brand if you want?? Wasnt too expensive, seems to have a good balance with white and blues and my RFAs like it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back