• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$1000 - ALL 3 FOCUSTRONIC TOYS! Mastertronic, Alkatronic, Dosetronic and supplies!!!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All fully working and running on my tank now. Includes $200 or so in spare supplies.

Alkatronic pH probe less than a year old and just replaced all inner pump tubing. Will include spare tubing for pump and external feeds.

Mastertronic includes lots of spare needles, extra vials, extra septums, replacement pump tubing, external hoses, intake filters. Upgraded to a high-quality SD card.

Dosetronic is original full model with the larger pumps. Low mileage, I haven’t really used this much since I have a calcium reactor.

I think I have original boxes in my storage unit if you’d like them.

Latest firmware on all devices. Hook it up, calibrate and go! Questions? PM me.

IMG_8214.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
kenchilada

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling mainly due to space issues - theyre all mounted on the wall outside the tank and wife wants them gone. Im not using Dosetronic at all but the others are running. Plus I’m redoing my tank now and have no coral.

OP
OP
kenchilada

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People asking about needles… I have at least 5 extra, probably more if I dig, but I’ve never needed to replace the needle on this unit. Never had any bent needles.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back