120g drilled tank w/LOTS of extras - $250

markywmson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I am getting rid of the 120 I purchased and was never able to set up. My conditions for where I can set the tank up have changed and I can no longer do an in-wall setup. It is a perfect tank for in-wall and if you have a fish room behind it.

It has the normal dual overflows, and I drilled 2 holes in the bottom and 2 holes in the back, along with a big intake in the left side. This is a perfect setup for the included Ocean's Motions 4-way and Reeflo Dart pump. SCH 80 bulkheads are included for all this. Also included is a PanWorld 100PX external pump.

A MSX 250 dual-needle wheel skimmer goes with it too. I have a brand new 40g Breeder tank for the sump along with a 90g poly stock tank.

There are a bunch of other accessories that I have down there in the tank that I can try and go through and categorize.

If anyone is interested in this, please shoot me a pm or an email at: [email protected] and I can see what other specifics are there.

-Mark

OP
OP
M

markywmson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot that part... it's in Bristol, CT. The only reason I'm getting rid of all of that, is that everything now is in an internal stand and I don't need all those other items.

I will get pics upon my return home on Sunday and post those here. Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
M

markywmson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a 4 footer Kynan. Send me an email and I'll give you my number and we can work something out.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 91 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 15.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back