125 gal Build!!

BackInTheTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 Gal Build Photos by BackInTheGame79 | Photobucket
So I have finally started my new build ! This will be a long slow and we'll planned out build ! From custom built stand and canopy to a control room and au to mixing station and hopefully a auto water change system!! So on day one I have rough built the stand and painted a accent wall for behind the tank ! Today I hope to cut the poplar sheets down to skin the stand ! But before all that I will be water proof all the framing and front and back of all the skin sheets with a good water resistant paint! Then I will work on creating the two large front doors for the stands and then the two hide away end caps where I will mount a lot of my apex equipment and display. So here are a few shots of what I got going so far ! Hope you enjoy them!

OP
OP
BackInTheTank

BackInTheTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the wife told me if she was going to stare at this a lot she wanted to accent the wall color. My plan is to have the stand finished before the 17 . Which is my son's birthday party or the wife will kill me!! **** .. so I will be trimming it out and paint it g it as well as making the doors for the front and the two hide away doors for the two ends! Then I will plumb everything to the control room which is the door on the red wall and the rest will be in the basement. After that I will hang my 6ft diy led system on top and build a canopy around it from ceiling to the top of the tank to match the stand. Then I will aqua scape dry rock to my tank specs. I plan on building flat holey rock around my over flows in the tank and a arch way made out of rock to go from one end to the other. Well see we all know how plans change.. lol but I will post updated photos!!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 103 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 79 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 39 16.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back