OP
OP
Forshurley

Forshurley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
done cooking the fish in hypo and added saltwater to ATO to start to bring up salinity.
hanna.jpg

OP
OP
Forshurley

Forshurley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It took me a month to get my salinity back to normal after going hypo. Added salt to ATO July first and just now getting to salinity.
The over all result is no visible signs of ich. Lost a mystery wrasse and 2 tangs now have helle. We start feeding some selcon and hope everyone is okay.

Shaka_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you liking the radion xr15s in your stellar? I've got the stellar but in white and 48" and I love mine! I still haven't completely decided on what LEDs to put.

OP
OP
Forshurley

Forshurley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How are you liking the radion xr15s in your stellar? I've got the stellar but in white and 48" and I love mine! I still haven't completely decided on what LEDs to put.
I like how sleek the stellar look, plus hides the radions well. I wen twith this because the long radions mounts bow in the middle. I measure about 100 par from the 4 bulbs but with the radions I get hit what ever target par I want. I decided to hang the unit 10 inches off the water so I can get in the tank and not have to mess with lighting height. The only complaint is light spilling into the room from no hood, might get diffuser and crank up G5s.

OP
OP
Forshurley

Forshurley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
added a couple zoas and torches. video was taken when T5s on and G5s peaked out so very "daylight video". Everything looked super crisp and clean so wanted to share!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back