2 clownfish in 10 gallon

Clownydowntown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So right now I have a 10 gallon fish tank with 1 ocellaris clownfish and 1 neon goby. I want to give the ocellaris clownfish a partner. I’m afraid that if I add another clownfish that my biofilter will crash. Is it okay to add one more clownfish? I can move the neon goby to another fish tank if I have to

SaltySam09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I’d say keep it as it is right now, it’s a pretty small tank and I’m not sure it would be able to support those fish when they get larger. Maybe think about upgrading to a larger tank like a biocube or fluval if you have the room, I really love my biocube and it fits Nice in smaller homes or apartments.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So right now I have a 10 gallon fish tank with 1 ocellaris clownfish and 1 neon goby. I want to give the ocellaris clownfish a partner. I’m afraid that if I add another clownfish that my biofilter will crash. Is it okay to add one more clownfish? I can move the neon goby to another fish tank if I have to
While I agree with @SaltySam09 I would also add that if your Clownfish is already established it may not accept another one. Some do, some don't.

Back