2 Wave engine LE on same network but only 1 responding

merk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been having some difficulty connecting my second wave engine LE to my network. Well rather it is connected but it is always displaying “not responding “. Does anyone know if I am able to have 2 wave engines on the same network. My tanks are near each other but not close enough for me to make a collective. I have contacted coral vue but I have yet to hear from them.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been having some difficulty connecting my second wave engine LE to my network. Well rather it is connected but it is always displaying “not responding “. Does anyone know if I am able to have 2 wave engines on the same network. My tanks are near each other but not close enough for me to make a collective. I have contacted coral vue but I have yet to hear from them.
You can have more than one wave engine on a wifi channel. Did you try powering it down and back on to see if it will respond. Also if that does not work re do the wifi settings the password can be off and cause the issue are any of the lights breathing a color such as red?

OP
OP
M

merk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can have more than one wave engine on a wifi channel. Did you try powering it down and back on to see if it will respond. Also if that does not work re do the wifi settings the password can be off and cause the issue are any of the lights breathing a color such as red?
It is breathing red. I have also powered it off and on and also relocated it to a new spot on the aquarium.

I’ll try re doing the WiFi network. Thank you!

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is breathing red. I have also powered it off and on and also relocated it to a new spot on the aquarium.

I’ll try re doing the WiFi network. Thank you!
Breathing red means it cannot connect to wifi so either the credentials are incorrect or it is trying to connect to the 5ghz channel instead of the 2.4ghz channel. Also I have had to reboot my router when this happens sometimes.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back