OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st is deflated this morning then 1/2 way as of 2 hrs ago. This BTA is awesome never seen a specked green as was labeled a green and couldn't see the green!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so an update. Nems all back and bigger then ever. But male had ich from her stressn him but now he's resting in the nem but still has some ich. I'm afraid if I pull him an QT it would undo the weeks of bonding. That's the best chit I could get. Started small grew and started shrinking but again went back 2 larger. So if I do QT I'd then pull her and put them alone in QT no mess and let em bond with no nem. Is that's good idea so she doesn't feel like the boss? And here's he sebea back

IMG_2676.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and ich is on tail where meets body. Best shot I could get. This was just now pic

IMG_2647.JPG

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Found out it's n
You could always QT ich fish and add rubber anemone in QT tank. Never tried it but might help keep bond.
ot ich. My female is sucking on his tailing section 2 pull him into the nem at night. That's y it's gotten bigger then smaller and not spread. In the pick it looks more like a hiky. Once my lights went off she went 2 grab him and pull him in 3 times and looked frustrated. So I'm glad I witnessed it. But now I'm worried he's not taking 2 her. She is 2 yrs old and wild I believe and he's 2/3 or smaller of her. So only time will tell. I'm tempeted 2 get a 3rd but I've seen them dance and her twitch a little then he would and submiss and twitch with her. I'm get a clear pic of him as I can hand grab my fish since there used 2 my hand in my tank. Sorry long message but I'm relieved and worried at same time

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 BTAs I was thinkn thrown in in he QT now that he doesn't have ich and is just gettn herrrased. By a over zealous female.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back