2015 Dream Tank Giveaway!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cut off for tickets isn't until 2 PM EST, so we've still got a few more hours!!

echopiece

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
donated yesterday and still have not receive any ticket number--email address is [email protected], thank you
No worries, you will receive confirmation some time today.
Hi Guys, we're currently over $53,000 and the donations keep rolling in. The raffle cutoff is tomorrow Friday, 25th 2015 at 2:00pm eastern time. If someone wishes to donated after 2:00 pm, they can but no ticket numbers will be assigned. We expect to be emailing ticket numbers all day and night tomorrow. We will only do the drawing once all the tickets have been emailed. We're hoping we can do the drawing by 8-9 pm eastern time tomorrow, but the real time will be when we're done with all the tickets.

All of the tickets are hand counted, and the names are handwritten on the back of each ticket. After we do this, they're counted one more time and emailed to the donor, they are then placed in the box. It's a slow process, but it works. We have actually fallen behind on answering our regular emails, and responding to quotes because we've had one person assigned to tickets all week. We're working around the clock, even on the weekends just to send tickets.

On another note, I did promise to shave my head if we reached 50K, and we passed it. I'm only as good as my word, so you better believe I'm shaving it on camera!

Sincerely,

Felix Bordon

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just made another donation and saw that the total is now over 56K... Would be so AWESOME to see them hit 60K before the cutoff.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking back in my emails now for several days and I have nothing with a number for giveaway. I found the original email I received on 7/31 about this giveaway. And at the bottom it says donate now. So I clicked on it and donated via the link in the email I received about this. Guess that wasn't the way to do it owell

So ya guess good luck to everyone....

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been looking back in my emails now for several days and I have nothing with a number for giveaway. I found the original email I received on 7/31 about this giveaway. And at the bottom it says donate now. So I clicked on it and donated via the link in the email I received about this. Guess that wasn't the way to do it owell

Well, they are still sending out emails with ticket numbers, so maybe it just hasn't gone out yet? @Reef Savvy hopefully will get yours done and to you. I know they're working on finishing the emails of ticket numbers still right now.

Mike&Terry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Did you receive an email from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital with the subject "Thank you for fighting for the kids of St. Jude" ?

If so, you should see the name of the event info which will look something like this:

Event: St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer - Miami, FL

In support of: Felix Bordon

Date: Sep 25, 2015 11:30:20 AM

Amount: $xxx.xx

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They send you a ticket number. Based on the amount they raised, it could take a little while to get the numbers out.

Mike&Terry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I got that. Is that the number? I thought last year they sent another email. My bad if so lol

Yes, you should have received a second email from Felix Bordon. Have you checked your SPAM folder?

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes been going through all my emails. Last one I got was like the one you posted above and has a big long number at bottom.

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back