OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think in the past year the club has taken great strides and has had some real nice events and has gone to the next level.
I know I haven't been a very good member in the past year, but I will try and get to more events this year.

Are there any more nominations for the positions listed above.
Are SteelerMike and CountryBob not running this year?

I think that the current nominees for BOD are all excellent choices and have a long history of being active in the Club, but with that being said my only concern with the above nominations is that it is 2 husband/wife teams.

We do not have any other nominations for the current BOD, the couples involved have worked very well together and have handled all situations with open minds. It will not be an issue as we have been working together all year. Mike and Bob are stepping down from the board this year, they will still be involved with the club and we really appreciate all their help in the board. :)

SteelerMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the current nominees (and now board :)) will do a great job. I really enjoyed being president last year but don't have the time to appropriately commit to the position this year. All of the people on the new board worked closely with the board last year and did a phenomenal job. I'm really excited about the direction the club is headed.

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to all the new and present BOD, and keep up the great work!!!

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been on here all that much lately and actually just saw this. Just the tone of this whole thread says a lot about how the BOD did last year. Great job all of you guys. I know it's quite a bit of work and you guys put in a ton of your personal time that most members don't even know about.

Sorry to see the Steeler boys out of it but I'm sure you guys will still be involved. Nice work :)

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been on here all that much lately and actually just saw this. Just the tone of this whole thread says a lot about how the BOD did last year. Great job all of you guys. I know it's quite a bit of work and you guys put in a ton of your personal time that most members don't even know about.

Sorry to see the Steeler boys out of it but I'm sure you guys will still be involved. Nice work :)
The steeler boys will still be involved, they aren't going any where. I have enjoyed working with them this year, and am so glad at the direction this club is going. Thanks again to everyone!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 71 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 67 28.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 50 21.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back