2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been asking Ryan to go live for 3 years, I think. Now that he's finally done it, maybe we created a monster? He LOVES giving things away. We have meat raffles and costco raffles all the time here in the office. This weekend he hand delivered scratch offs to everyone to keep things fun while we work. I doubt he'll be slowing down unless Bob reigns him in lol :p

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been asking Ryan to go live for 3 years, I think. Now that he's finally done it, maybe we created a monster? He LOVES giving things away. We have meat raffles and costco raffles all the time here in the office. This weekend he hand delivered scratch offs to everyone to keep things fun while we work. I doubt he'll be slowing down unless Bob reigns him in lol :p

Ryan is addicted now! Are they on yet? I don't see it?

Res_Ipsa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ISO: mystery "meat" raffle:D

I'm on a few facebook groups where we actually do meat raffles of high grade steaks and chops.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ISO: mystery "meat" raffle:D

I'm on a few facebook groups where we actually do meat raffles of high grade steaks and chops.

What!? I want in on that! We goto our local butcher shop and get a range of really really awesome things and them some goofy things like meat shmear... lol

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Adam-- do you have the Hydra 26's? Was there something specific about them you were unhappy with?

No, had great growth with the BRS AB settings but wanted to go XR15 to keep all my lights the same brand and for mounting flexibility vs XR30 and starting to like SPS as well!!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What!? I want in on that! We goto our local butcher shop and get a range of really really awesome things and them some goofy things like meat shmear... lol
Bulk Beef Supply? ;Woot

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Beef Supply? ;Woot

JCDTFvA.gif

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha... I wonder how many know what lutefisk is... I have an aunt that worked in lutefisk plant in Glenwood MN, one trip there and I refuse to even try the stuff
OMG I have never seen it or smelled it but that makes my stomach turn!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 65 47.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back