24K LIMITED TIME: R2R Partner 24K is NOW OPEN! ($45,000+ In Prizes)

MT. Reefer

Mt.Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can I get one of the hoodies? I am already a supporting member. I'll do whatever to support you as I love your website and can't live without it..hahaha...well, pretty close
Scroll up to Revhtree's big Purple and yellow LAST DAY announcement. Under that is a black and gold badge that says Partner Drive. Click on that badge and it will take you to the page to purchase your Partner Badge.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone!

1. We are still upgrading accounts and will be into Monday. If you sign up by tonight you will get in! So don't worry!

2. Tickets take time because each one of you get assigned a list of tickets and then your tickets get added into the prize box of your choice. Then we send you out an email detailing what your numbers are. We will be assigning tickets into next week so please don't worry! :)

We will be sending out new emails next week!

Thank you again!

fatboyt123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the email this morning for it being the last day. I belive I have been partner for the last 2 years now, so I knew I had to sign up. Got to get the stickers lol.

I think I found this site when I was 15 with my first saltwater tank and it was just as awesome to me then as it is now. People such as Randy, Jay and Paul B stand out the most.I dont post much and was out for many years.

I'm now 30 and both me and the and the tank get a shot of vodka a day. There is no life with out a saltwater fish tank or Reef2Reef. Here's to another year.

Attachments

• 16996620432982272605838110907076.jpg
    16996620432982272605838110907076.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 36

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The clock is ticking and tonight is the last night! Who's in???

Time Mma GIF by UFC

Follow the link in the image below to sign up now to become a R2R Partner Member, get some great gold R2R gear, and have a chance to win over $43,000 in prizes!!!

1699663495536.png

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bakedpwn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well im back into reefing and i figured why not shoot for a new tank or gift card! glad to support this forum where i have learned so much over the years!

hope it doesnt matter but i put my new forum name on it even though moderator hasnt approved yet

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The message spam today was really annoying. It ruins the experience of this great site. Please allow us to turn that off.

Bakedpwn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The message spam today was really annoying. It ruins the experience of this great site. Please allow us to turn that off.
its a free forum so once a year i think its fair. i dont have notifications for my email so its not like it was a nuisance. the emails worked too cause i got a membership(hoping to win a tank lol)

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
its a free forum so once a year i think its fair. i dont have notifications for my email so its not like it was a nuisance. the emails worked too cause i got a membership(hoping to win a tank lol)

The overwhelming ads on the site are more than enough to fund the hosting/data work. I turn off my adblocker on here just to help with that. Being spammed with messages to pay a "partner" membership is kind of annoying at this point.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The overwhelming ads on the site are more than enough to fund the hosting/data work. I turn off my adblocker on here just to help with that. Being spammed with messages to pay a "partner" membership is kind of annoying at this point.
Hello,

My messages had a disclaimer on how to opt out of alerts and PMs. Hopefully I didn’t forget to add that disclaimer in one of the messages.

Sorry for the annoyance.

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

My messages had a disclaimer on how to opt out of alerts and PMs. Hopefully I didn’t forget to add that disclaimer in one of the messages.

Sorry for the annoyance.

I did not see a disclaimer. And I have previously left the message and selected "ignore future" but I still get them.

In the end it isn't a big deal. But I am awaiting a response for a piece of equipment and I got annoyed that I had a message asking me to pay money for a special forum and some prizes.

Good on people who want to do that. The draw for many people is the swag and the prizes. I have ZERO luck and the hoodie wouldn't fit and I wouldn't win a single thing lol. So I am not interested.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did not see a disclaimer. And I have previously left the message and selected "ignore future" but I still get them.

In the end it isn't a big deal. But I am awaiting a response for a piece of equipment and I got annoyed that I had a message asking me to pay money for a special forum and some prizes.

Good on people who want to do that. The draw for many people is the swag and the prizes. I have ZERO luck and the hoodie wouldn't fit and I wouldn't win a single thing lol. So I am not interested.
Totally understand and the directions on how to opt out was at the very bottom! I’ll manually opt you out now though. Thanks for being a member and have a good night! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1698339977633.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It's about that time. Anyone else want to get R2R gear and have a chance to win stuff?!?!?

1699674700210.png

CoralFarm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the email this morning for it being the last day. I belive I have been partner for the last 2 years now, so I knew I had to sign up. Got to get the stickers lol.

I think I found this site when I was 15 with my first saltwater tank and it was just as awesome to me then as it is now. People such as Randy, Jay and Paul B stand out the most.I dont post much and was out for many years.

I'm now 30 and both me and the and the tank get a shot of vodka a day. There is no life with out a saltwater fish tank or Reef2Reef. Here's to another year.
I love the idea of a shared shot of vodka. People always say to never drink alone, so with the tank I clank a shot to today.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back