OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sister has had 2 cane corsos. I bite you're going to the ER. Mastiff breeds are not a joke. Their bite force is meant to cause serious injury. Even when playing, they can leave huge bruises. Seems like people own certain breeds just to have them.
They are scary dogs. One is a cane corsos, one mastiff and not sure what the other one is.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are scary dogs. One is a cane corsos, one mastiff and not sure what the other one is.
Lets make it worse by adding the chain. People need to get some sense beaten into them. And even if their dogs maim someone its the same pitty story "they never bit anyone before, they were provoked!" I'm so done with that p.o.s attitude. My sister became one of them. I no longer speak to her.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a text from our daughter at 1:20 this am :

“Welp Victor almost got mauled by the neighbors f***** mastiff. He went out to smoke and the dog broke its chain and came running for him. I got the dog back to his yard and no one got hurt, but the second I tried to walk away the dog tried to test me and come after me. The people came out and recalled him. I warned them next time they come back into my yard I’m calling animal control. They didn’t say anything directly back to me they just yelled at the dogs and got them to shut up :/ “

These people have 3 big mastiff type dogs that live outside on a chain. :crying-face: No fence around their yard. Our daughter does not have a fence either. I had an encounter with one of these dogs too right after we bought the place and were there working in the backyard. Don’t have money right now to fence in the yard but need to do something. As a vet tech she does know how to handle aggressive dogs. But she’s only 4’ 11” and these dogs weigh more than she does.
Pepper spray?

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made some sourdough bread but it doesn’t have any holes inside. @danieyella what did I do wrong? Still taste good though.
IMG_6370.jpeg

IMG_6371.jpeg

Edit to show how it is supposed to look
IMG_6376.jpeg

IMG_6375.jpeg

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made some sourdough bread but it doesn’t have any holes inside. @danieyella what did I do wrong? Still taste good though.
IMG_6370.jpeg

IMG_6371.jpeg

Edit to show how it is supposed to look
IMG_6376.jpeg

IMG_6375.jpeg
Underproved? I will admit bread week on the great British baking show is not one of my favorites.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 56 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back