2Sunny's 240 Coral Garden Cube

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome. I really like seeing progression shots. thanks for posting more pics. can you post more? :hammer:

btw, may I suggest making a tank thread or just editing the 1st post so this can be your tank thread. :bigsmile:

OP
OP
2Sunny

2Sunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome. I really like seeing progression shots. thanks for posting more pics. can you post more? :hammer:

btw, may I suggest making a tank thread or just editing the 1st post so this can be your tank thread. :bigsmile:

Thanks Marvin. Excellent idea to start over as the first night I was feelin' a little down when I came up with the title, but you guys have definitely made me smile so a title change is in order!

Also I apologize for the too big pics. I've been trying to resize, but I'm not sure what it takes to make them "catch" 'cuz some change and some don't.

For those that are interested here's a -

- from a website I let die that shows a little more of my tank history via pictures.

LookDownA.jpg

Henry C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is stunning, I guess R2R is where the big boyz come to play!!!!!!

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressive and motivating! Can't wait to put more and more effort, thought and hard work into mine now. Thanks for posting! How long have you been doing that light cycle?

OP
OP
2Sunny

2Sunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressive and motivating! Can't wait to put more and more effort, thought and hard work into mine now. Thanks for posting! How long have you been doing that light cycle?

I've only had the LEDs for 2 weeks, but prior to having them I used 2 UVL Super Actinics on the same schedule. The LEDs do put out a lot more PAR, but its still a tiny fraction of the Radiums and is easily less than 100/umol m2 below the surface as measured with an Apogee meter set for electric light.

OP
OP
2Sunny

2Sunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More progression shots.

Here's a pair together. Their neighbors got sold or moved as I tried to refine the color scheme over the years, and the baby blue stag has been hacked to zero several times already. It's a little faster grower than I'd like but not too aggressive so I've let it stay so far.

humilis0208.jpg

Humilis.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you ever sell a clone please hit me up! :D

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 73 29.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 72 29.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 53 21.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 48 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back