2Sunny's 240 Coral Garden Cube

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of little fixtures do you have hanging off the MH fixtures? I've been thinking about something like this to put some actinics on for some supplementation, and then to run after my MH goes off. My fixtures are about 11.5 on the long side.

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG just read the article. Thats a ton of daily maintenance. How long does that take you each day? Also, doesn't 200ml of Part B add up $$$ like crazy for dosing daily?

slkotara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I wish my husband could have that kind of mid-life crisis. Oh how I would love that!!!!!!!

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How in the world did I miss this tank? OMG! You probably have the largest Oregon tort and PM colony in existence!! That magnifica is to die for!!

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow love the tank and the setup . Also like the room it sits in that chair looks very comfortable and after viewing the video I bet you sit in that chair and stare at the tank for hours I know that is what I would do awesome setup good job.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank just got added to my favorites list. Very nice in all aspects. Love it.

OP
OP
2Sunny

2Sunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had to share my excitement. Jason from Greenwich Aquaria was here today and noticed something shocking . . . a baby Cardinal fish hosting in my anemone! So far he hasn't been bothered or eaten by the clowns, but I guess we'll see . . . :cool:

BabyCardinal1.jpg

BabyCardinal2.jpg

BabyCardinal3.jpg

Last edited:

Kataro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that is awesome! Was that the only baby bangaii cardinal you found?

OP
OP
2Sunny

2Sunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that is awesome! Was that the only baby bangaii cardinal you found?

Actually no, there were several both in my sump an in my tank, but I'm down to just the one now . . . or so I think. This happened before and I actually have 3 cardinal living in my sump that were born almost 2 years ago and went down the overflow to the sump where they have been living on what food makes it down to them.

How long have you had those Evansi Anthias? What are you feeding them?

I got them in November, and just this past Tues. I bought the last 3 from the original group that came into Greenwich Aquaria. Interestingly enough although they were all about the same size when I purchased them in Nov. those that have been living in my tank are much bigger than those that just came from the shop on Tuesday. I feed a broad variety of food, but they seem to be partial to orange sushi grade fish eggs I get at the Japanese market.

Back