3/4" Loc-Line Random Flow Generator - Vivid Creative Aquatics Guarantee??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is there any sort of guarantee on these products? With less than a year of use mine has split and will no longer stay on my loc-line.
I hope not the case with mine but these are great guys and I am willing to bet they will replace it. I beieve warranty is 90 days.

Phone: 1-623-233-6908

Mon – Fri: 8am-4pm MST

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any sort of guarantee on these products? With less than a year of use mine has split and will no longer stay on my loc-line.
Same story here. I have a dual rfg setup and I’m sure one split as it won’t stay on a loc line anymore. I can’t see to tell, but that’s my suspicion. I haven’t contacted them yet, but this reminded me. From everything I’ve ever heard about them, they have a fantastic reputation so I’m sure they’ll take care of it. Things work great though! Off to email Vca before I forget about it…..again

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same story here. I have a dual rfg setup and I’m sure one split as it won’t stay on a loc line anymore. I can’t see to tell, but that’s my suspicion. I haven’t contacted them yet, but this reminded me. From everything I’ve ever heard about them, they have a fantastic reputation so I’m sure they’ll take care of it. Things work great though! Off to email Vca before I forget about it…..again
Send a DM here, or just give us a call - and we'll get you taken care of right away. you can reach me in the office from 8 to 5pm MST Mon-Sat at: 623-233-6908

No matter where you purchased our products (Dealer, Reseller, Dist, ect) we will serve as you single point of contact for support

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send a DM here, or just give us a call - and we'll get you taken care of right away. you can reach me in the office from 8 to 5pm MST Mon-Sat at: 623-233-6908

No matter where you purchased our products (Dealer, Reseller, Dist, ect) we will serve as you single point of contact for support
Easy and done, thank you. I’m thinking the jumbo uv tweezers are bright enough that even I can see them….. which will help. Short stainless tweezers, strictly be feel, isn’t working. Plus I was so scared of dropping them as I’d never be able to find them. Dredging with a net randomly in an futile attempt in retrieving things ends with a lot of broken coral and cuts on my hands!

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy and done, thank you. I’m thinking the jumbo uv tweezers are bright enough that even I can see them….. which will help. Short stainless tweezers, strictly be feel, isn’t working. Plus I was so scared of dropping them as I’d never be able to find them. Dredging with a net randomly in an futile attempt in retrieving things ends with a lot of broken coral and cuts on my hands!
Those new 18in never-Rust Tweezers are pretty cool - and if you had your actinic lights on, it would definitely would light the way for you. They are so bright!

Plus, if you drop them or loose you grip while reaching - they just float :)

Last edited:

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Better than prime…. Placed the order yesterday after 2pm, arrived this morning around 11am! I opted to pay a little bit to get the upgraded rfg flex units. First impression is that they definitely hold on the loc line perfectly. The entire nozzle is rubbery and pliable which surprised me. As such, are any cleaning products detrimental to the material? Specifically, diluted muriatic acid (low vapor 15% diluted 10:1 with rodi) as that’s my go to with my vision and motor skills nowadays. It’s the only way I can assure things are clean. The jumbo tongs, tweezers, whatever’s are the perfect size. Can’t wait to give those a shot next time I attempt tank maintenance and hopefully don’t break every coral in the tank!

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better than prime…. Placed the order yesterday after 2pm, arrived this morning around 11am! I opted to pay a little bit to get the upgraded rfg flex units. First impression is that they definitely hold on the loc line perfectly. The entire nozzle is rubbery and pliable which surprised me. As such, are any cleaning products detrimental to the material? Specifically, diluted muriatic acid (low vapor 15% diluted 10:1 with rodi) as that’s my go to with my vision and motor skills nowadays. It’s the only way I can assure things are clean. The jumbo tongs, tweezers, whatever’s are the perfect size. Can’t wait to give those a shot next time I attempt tank maintenance and hopefully don’t break every coral in the tank!
We aim to please :)

As far as cleaning the new Flex-Sereis RFGs, there should be no issues with any of the common cleaning chemicals, used on and around typical reefing gear. That includes diluted muriatic acid.

However - the Flex Sereis is exceeding easy to clean. Coraline algae will grow on it (all be it a little slower than normal) , but it's super easy to remove by simply flexing the RFG a little bit. You can also run it under warm water and flex it a bit, and most things just come right off.

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We aim to please :)

As far as cleaning the new Flex-Sereis RFGs, there should be no issues with any of the common cleaning chemicals, used on and around typical reefing gear. That includes diluted muriatic acid.

However - the Flex Sereis is exceeding easy to clean. Coraline algae will grow on it (all be it a little slower than normal) , but it's super easy to remove by simply flexing the RFG a little bit. You can also run it under warm water and flex it a bit, and most things just come right off.
I was going to say that I just run it under warm water and flex it and nothing sticks to it. But I wasn’t sure if that was just me.
Apparently its a thing...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back